Arrangements

Change of Heart [Dropped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I wish you good luck,” said the creature. “Right,” replied the latter and checked his phone. He inhaled suddenly with his mouth wide opened the moment he saw the time. Then he quickly grabbed his car key and rushed toward his vehicle.

 

 “What’s the hurry for?” Jiwan asked while he sat beside him and Jong Kook was putting on his seat belt. “Nothing,” replied the somehow frustrated man. He drove silently to his destination but along the way, he had spotted a flower shop. Kim Jong Kook took the time to pick a bouquet, just in case it got worse.

 

Jiwan was giggling when the customer went to the cashier to pay, “Ooh~ now I’m starting to understand…” Jong Kook took the bouquet of flowers and headed toward his car as the creature kept on pestering him, “Is she your girlfriend? No? Then is she pretty?”

 

The man didn’t answer any of his questions so the younger looking one made a last attempt, “Hmm…is he handsome?” To which Jong Kook stared him down which made the latter laugh, “I’m just joking! Relax. You really have no sense of humor, Jong Kook.”

 

 The man was a tad upset, “Ah, seriously. If only I could use you as a punching bag.” His partner tried not to laugh. “That will never happen, sorry! I could be your air punching bag instead but it would drain your energy way too fast…It would be a waste of time!” Tense, Kim Jong kook still had his eyes set on the road. “Arasso, arasso! Just keep quiet will you?” Jiwan crossed his legs, folded his arms and pouted sullenly.

 

A stunning beauty waited at the coffee shop where they were supposed to meet 18 minutes ago. She had ordered her coffee and already finished it before he had arrived. However, the woman liked the attention given to her by the other male customers but yet she rejected all of them.

 

Kim Jong Kook, on the other hand, jogged his way to the shop. After spotting the banner couple of streets away, he gradually slowed down his pace in order to catch his breath.  He fixed his hair and his shirt before entering. His date had her eyes glued to the phone but the door opening made her distracted. He approached the younger woman but didn’t take a seat. Kim Jong Kook's date wasn't a very natural beauty. Her eyeliner was clearly visible along with what seemed like real eyelashes, her lips were bright as red and her cheeks were covered with blush.

 

“You’re late, what took you so long?” She asked while surfing the social networks without taking a glance at him. 

 

“I’m sorry, some

Please log in to read the full chapter