Party Animals

Change of Heart [Dropped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

To let out his frustration, Kim Jong Kook drove to the gym. His partners who were mostly idols, were pleasant to have as a company. After a few hours, the semi-tired man finished his work out and headed home. But when he was about to get out of his car that was already parked in the garage, a text message came from one of his friend:

 

Hyung! Can you come pick us up? We’re at a sunbae’s party and it’s going a bit out of control…

Sent 8:23PM

 

Displeased at the fact that he was treated like a chauffeur, he carelessly turned the engine on and hopped inside the vehicle. Nevertheless, knowing that someone relied on him at times like this made Jong Kook drive with less discomfort. It took him no time to recognize the house as they weren’t very quiet, it wouldn’t be surprising if cops were to show up. After ringing the bell four times, which seemed like it was about to break off soon, someone finally opened the door.

 

“Oh! If it isn’t our beloved Kim Jong Kook! It’s –.”That was probably the one who organised the party. The host’s tone seemed rather pleasant but his expression told otherwise as he would have never expected Kim Jong Kook to be here. When his eyes met the strong figure, they had blinked out of nervousness and looked elsewhere repetitively. The uninvited visitor gently pushed aside the fellow, and excused himself, “I’m in a hurry, pardon my intrusion.” He bowed slightly and began to search the crowd while Jong Kook shifted his way through with ease.

 

Among them, he was probably the oldest but that’s not what made him scoff. The man was disturbed by the blasting music, the scent of alcohol, the lingering smell of tobacco and most of all – the repugnant stench of . Kim Jong Kook glanced at every corner of the house, his taller friend was certainly the most noticeable. And yet there was no sight of the Giraffe. Jiwan then appeared while the silent man analysed the backyard in hope of finding the taller man.

 

“I sense something wrong in here, you better get out of here quickly,” it said firmly and vanished in an instant. Jong Kook didn’t bulge from his spot as he was preoccupied with another matter in mind – about not finding the Giraffe.

 

Wait a moment, he thought. The text did say “us”…Ah! That’s it, the drinking corner! His mouth widened at his own thought, he has seen someone that looked very familiar but he had walked passed him twice already. The person in question was dancing with no shirt nor pants on. When the latter was about to remove the last piece of clothing, Kim Jong Kook had stopped him, “If I were you, I would keep that right where it is supposed to be.”

 

 His action caused the others to whine, “Awhhh!” “It was going to be a pretty sight too…” and others would grumble words. Kim Jong Kook ignored the remarks and handed the clothes to it’s owner, “Hurry up and wear them!” The younger one did as ordered while he tried to remain stable, “No need to shout…”

 

The former wasn’t relaxed yet, “Have you seen Kwang Soo?”

 

“Ehh? Whooo?”

 

Gary was of

Please log in to read the full chapter