Surroundings

Change of Heart [Dropped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“The food is here!” an eager Kwang Soo remarked. Everything was now placed on the table, neatly, and they soon digged in.

 

“You know, hyung, something was bothering me the whole time.”

 

 Kim Jong Kook turned his attention toward him, “What do you mean?” still munching onto the food.

 

“When we got there, the atmosphere was weird,” he drank a sip and continued, “They were staring at us and gave us dirty looks.”

 

 Ha Dong Hoon nodded and joined in, “I agree with you, and the food was awful!”

 

Then the Giraffe asked him, “How did you even find yourself in the bathroom?”

 

“That sunbae gave me a drink and I suddenly felt the urge to pee and…” he thought hard but couldn’t find the reason why he was asleep there. Noticing the tense concentration of his friend, Jong Kook patted his back. “Stop worrying about it and just eat. And Kwang Soo what did you do to her?”

 

 “Hyung, that’s not it! She was drunk, a-and she dragged me there…”

 

“Stop lying! I saw you flirting with her!” HaHa declared.

 

 “Our Kwang soo is growing up so fast,” teased Kim Jong Kook. While the two were arguing about what had really happened, the older male continued to eat and they stopped since they didn’t want Jong Kook to finish it all. Soon the dinner came toward an end and it was the time to bid good bye. After playing a game to which the older male lost, he had to pay for the meals.

 

Both of his friends thanked him and Jong Kook gave them a light hug before they drove off.

 

On the way to his house, the discussion they had a few moments ago was still in his mind. Kim Jong Kook didn’t recall anything amiss at that time, it just seemed like any wild parties that he disliked. Nonetheless, one thing did bother him in the end; what was the creature trying to warn him from?

 

 “Jiwan, are you there?” He waited for it to magically appear like the other times but it didn’t. Was it only a hallucination? Or even a figment of his memories?

 

The creature didn’t feel real but the man definitely knew it existed – or did he? Perhaps, Kim Jong Kook was wrong from the start and he was talking to his other conscience. How could he kn

Please log in to read the full chapter