Little Things

Change of Heart [Dropped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Darn it!”

 

“Darn me? How can you be so rude to someone you met for the first time? You should be treating me well instead,’’ chuckled the creature.

 

He turned in surprise with his guard up, ready to counter any attack. “Who the heck are you?” he shouted.

 

“Whoa there, calm down muscle head. I just saved your and this is how you repay me? What a fine way to return a favor, huh,” he eyed while folding his arms.

 

It never occurred to him that his life was even in danger. Who was this stranger in front of him? He thought he had ran away alone, and yet this young lad was right there.

 

 “Look, I won’t harm you but you need to repay me back. Or else, you’re going to regret it.”

 

“What! That’s absurd, I don’t even know you and you’re telling me I owe you because you “saved” my life? The heck did you save me from? The death ripper? Yeah, right! And how am I going to regret this? Will I die on spot? You’re funny, kid but I don’t have time for this,” he then walked away from the younger looking one.

 

“That’s fine but remember that you still owe me so don’t be surprised if we meet again!” He shouted so the man still walking could hear him.

 

“Let’s meet each other properly next time,” said the creature and left the scene.

 

-------------------------

The man threw a punch at the creature’s face and to his surprise, its face vanished in thin air.

 

“What the hell?! Are you a ghost or something?!”

 

“Nah, I’m different from ghosts. They can only scare people but they can’t speak at all,” said the creature while his face was back as new. Seeing that the human was somehow petrified in place, it snickered and waved at him.

 

 “Hey, Human. You should snap back to reality. Nowadays, I really have a lot of work to do so quit wasting my time here, alright?”

 

Not quite listening to what was in front of him, the man thought he was going nuts and ran away to another room, closed the door and locked it. When he turned, he saw the creature once again. He now had a cupcake in his hand. “Hi,” said the creature while it took a bite on the sugary cake. He was shocked. How did it go from there to here? He was sure that he went to a random room but then how did the creature pinpoint his location?

 

“Don’t be surprised but I can find you wherever you are, even deep down in hell,” said the creature with a satisfied smile and a bit of cream on his mouth.

 

He already ran off when it finished his sentence. The creature could only sigh.

 

“This human isn’t so bright. He should know it’s no use running away from me,” it laughed and vanished in an instant. Only leaving the piece of paper that was around the cupcake.

 

-------------------------

Numerous attempts ha

Please log in to read the full chapter