Luhan [Hide & Seek]

EXO Imagines compilation~

"It has been a while since we last saw each other... When was that last time?" Luhan asks.

"A couple of months ago? I'm not sure though." You answered.

"Really? Just a couple of months? It feels like a year, haha!"

"Yeah, cause you've been busy. I thought you forgot me already."

"Are you kidding me? That's the most impossible thing I heard you say." He pouts...

 

---

You and Luhan were childhood friends. You grew up and goes to the same school together, until he went to South Korea, as an exchange student to Yonsei University, one of the prestigious school there.

"I'll be back before you knew it!" You remembered him saying while you were crying when you accompanied him to the airport. "Don't miss me that much, kay?" The last thing you heard him say before he left.

 

And when he got back, he's not your Luhan anymore. Because he's now the Luhan of EXO-M and EXO...

You are so proud of what is he now. Whenever he goes home, he finds time to visit you... Although most of those times were limited.

 

Today is a very special day, because after 5 years since he went to South Korea, its the first time that he's spending a whole day with you. And he choose to spend this day with you on a soccer field.

 

While laying on the field, resting, Luhan is smiling widely...

"Do you remember how we kill time when we were still kids?" 

You tried to remember what you guys used to do back then, but can't remember anything except that you guys always play together. A lot.

"Playing is what we always do before." You told him.

"Exactly! Haha, Why don't we play again, like we used to?"

"C'mon, Luhan, we're too old for that now."

"Oh, I'm not that old. Maybe just you!" Luhan teased.

"Oh no, you didn't!" You got up, and about to tickle him, but he got up first and run away from you. So you started to chase him.

The running and chasing went on for minutes, and then you got tired, while panting, you shout, "Ok, Luhan. You win. I'm the only one who's old for this. Pshh."

Luhan still smiling, stop from running and went to you. "No, you were like this already even before, haha, so cute!"

"Ugh, stop that!"

"When will you accept that you are cute?"

"When you accept that cuter than me!" You stick your tongue out at him.

"That will never happen. I'm too manly for that!"

"Hahahaha, ok ok ok, no doubt about that!"

"Let's play again, (your name)."

"Again? No way! I won't run again."

"No, not running. Our favorite game..."

"Hide and seek? How can you hide here? There's nowhere to hide."

"Let's just play like the old times, please?" He looks at you with puppy pleading eyes.

"Ok, fine. How could I resist your aegyo, you cute little manly deer."

"But this time... I hide, you seek."

"Noooo! You know I'm not good at seeking."

"Just time, for a change. SInce we're 'old now,' like what you've said."

"Kay, there's no way I can find you, but let's try."

 

You just turn around and covered your face to count...

You count off, "One... Two... Three... Four... Fiv--- Screw this count off! Ready or not, here I come Lulu deer!"

 

As you turn to face the field, you are shock to see Luhan,

did not move even an inch from where you left him before to turned around and start your count off.

 

"What?! Have you forget how to play this game? Boy, you were supposed to hide."

"I know. I still remember." He said, smiling, trying not to laugh.

"Why didn't you hide?!"

"Because I'm tired of hiding anymore..." His face now become serious.

"But we haven't started yet?" You said innocently.

"I'd been hiding for a long time now."

He makes you confused.

 

"Luhan, stop fooling around and hide. I'll count again." As you were about to turn around, he held your hand, and make you face him.

"(Y/N), I ain't hiding anymore."

Now pissed off, you said, "What are you hiding?! You didn't even move!"

"My feelings... My feelings for you."

 

Now you're more confused...

 

"Luhan..?"

"Sshhhh. Listen to me now. A lot may changed since I left for Korea, but I'm still your Luhan. The Luhan you knew since the day you were born. The Luhan you stand up for whenever some one bullies him. The Luhan who tries to protect you when someone tease. The Luhan who blew you birthday candle when we were nine. The Luhan you used to play hide and seek with. The Luhan who you chose to be your date on prom night. The luhan you cried to when your ex-boyfriend left you. The Luhan who cheered you up when you were moving on. The same Luhan you knew, before he left. The same Luhan... who hide his feelings for you, for the past no-one-knows-for-how-many-years-now. Luhan loves you... I love you, (Y/N). I can't hide it anymore."

 

Before you can even react to his speech, he leans into you, until his lips crashed on your lips...

It was a sweet soft quick kiss... but you gave him a poker face when your lips parted from his.

 

"Its my turn to talk, right?" You asked.

"Y-yes..." he looked nervous.

 

"I have been seeking for your love, for the past no-one-knows-for-how-many-years-now. I have been loving you... I love you too, Luhan. I finally found it! No more hide and seek now."