Xiumin [Meet My Appa] *short

EXO Imagines compilation~

You and Xiumin have been together for 6 months now, and you planned to bring him to your family dinner to introduce him to your parents. Unfortunately, today is also the first day of their practice for their comeback show, he's quite unsure of when will his free time be. But as a loving boyfriend, he promised to meet you up at 4pm on your favorite coffee shop so you could come together to your parents' house...

You agreed to meet up on the coffee shop, but you've been waiting there for almost an hour now. You are starting to lose pateince, because the dinner starts at 6pm, and its almost 5pm now, plus a 1-hour drive to your parents' place. "My appa hates being late. Ugh! This is so frustrating! Minseok, please come now," you said frustratedly. Yet, you tried to wait patiently and fight the urge of calling him 'coz he might still be praticing.

 

A few minutes had passed, you are now so pissed off and worried that you decided to call him, and he imediately picks it up...

*Phone conversation*

You: Yah! Where the hell are you?!

Xiumin: Babe, aigoo, I'm so sorry. We've just finished practicing. I'm outside the SM building now, waiting for a cab. I'm coming.

You: *sighs* Let's not come.

Xiumin: Waeyo? Oh! Here comes a cab now, I'm coming. We're coming now.

You: We're gonna be late, my appa hates being late. We won't arrive there on time!

Xiumin: Baby, please calm down... I'm really sorry. I will formally apologize to your dad later, when I meet him.

You: Look I'm trying to save you here. If we come today, surely he will have a bad impression on you. Time is really gold for him, so that won't work Minseok.

---a long silence on the other line...

You: Hey, Minseok, what now?

Xiumin: *His voice now cracking* Sorry, (your name), I'm such a bad boyfriend...

You feel troubled now, Xiumin is crying on the other line. You weren't thinking of how he would feel now. Today he had lots of trouble on his mind because of their pratice and your family dinner, and here you are pressuring him.

You: Baby... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be pressuring you. I'm being selfish. I'll just call them later, they will probably understand why we can't come.

Xiumin: No, we will go.

You: But Min---

Xiumin: I'm sorry for troubling you. I know your appa don't want someone who's late. But if we don't come now, and give him an excuse for not coming, he might think of me as not worthy for you... I don't want that.

You: Minseok...

Xiumin: I love you, and I will prove that I could do anything for you. Do anything to prove that I deserve you. Even if it takes to be scolded by your father. I would endure that and I will apologize to him sincerely until he forgives me.

You: I don't know what to say...

Xiumin: Just say you love me too, babe.

You: O-ok... I love you too, Minnie. But I swear if we come now, you have to do the explaining, got it?

Xiumin: Yes, ma'am! And I bet you I will impress my future father-in-law before we go home, haha!