Chapter 4

Memories

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived in Jeonju. Tiffany decided to bring Taeyeon to his old house so she could check some of Taeyeon’s childhood things.

“ Tiffany noona, I just realized something… ” Taeyeon said out of sudden when they were in the taxi.

“ What is it ? ” Tiffany asked with a hopeful tone. ‘ Maybe he already got his memories back ? ’ Tiffany thought.

“ I just realized, as far as I remember, I never moved to Seoul, how come mommy and I end up there ? ” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“ Oh, when you were sick, your mom brought you to Seoul and now she has some business there ” Tiffany lied.

“ Then how come mommy, daddy, and Hayeon, didn’t come along with us ? Jeonju is our home ”

“ Your mom is busy and you’ll move to Seoul right after our vacation end ”

“ Mom is busy ? Why should she work ? Daddy can handle it ” Taeyeon said innocently.

“ I…aish, you’ll know the answer later okay ? ” Tiffany sighed. She already told Mrs. Kim that she would tell Taeyeon about Hayeon and his daddy death and Mrs. Kim agreed with her.

“ Okay ”

 

Taeyeon started to play with his PSP while Tiffany took this chance to relaxed herself. Just when Tiffany was about to sleep, the talkative kid started to ask questions again.

“ Tiffany noona ” Taeyeon called.

“ I told you to not call me ‘noona’ ” Tiffany warned.

“ Then what should I call you ? ”

“ Just Tiffany ”

“ Tiffany is too long, can I call you ‘Fany’ ? ” Taeyeon asked with his puppy eyes.

“ How can I say no to those eyes ” Tiffany sighed. Actually she’s glad that Taeyeon made a nickname for her.

“ Yes ! ” Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

They arrived at Taeyeon’s house. Tiffany helped Taeyeon to unpack his stuffs and then she checked out some toys that Taeyeon used to play.

“ Who did this to my toys ?! ” Taeyeon frowned at the sight of his broken toys.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new one ” Tiffany said while she was checking Taeyeon’s old pictures.

“ Really ?! ” Taeyeon hugged Tiffany.

“ Y-yeah ” Tiffany blushed.

 

Taeyeon stared at the photo album that Tiffany held. He looked at the picture of Mr. Kim held up baby Hayeon. Suddenly he felt really dizzy. He loosened his grip on Tiffany.

“ Tae ? Are you alright ?” Tiffany called worriedly.

 

Taeyeon held his head. He could see some random flashback in his head. He was confused.

 

[ Flashback 1 ]

A man in black suit came into a middle-age woman’s house. There were a toddler and a baby. Their face was all blur. They seems familiar but Taeyeon couldn’t recognize them. They were in a heated convorsiation and all Taeyeon could hear is ‘ Father ’, ‘ Murdered ’, and ‘ died ’.

 

Now, those pictures changed. They changed into another painful moments of that family.

[ Flashback 2 ]

A boy was hugging a baby while he talking to a middle-age woman. At first, the middle-age woman yelled at the boy but after she looked at the baby, she started to cry with the boy. Taeyeon still couldn’t see their face clearly.

[ End of Flashbacks ]

 

“ Tae ! Tae ! Are you alright ?! Why are you crying ?! ” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes. The dizziness in his head is gone. He realized that he was crying.

“ Daddy, Hayeon… ” Taeyeon mumbled.

“ Tae ! Answer me ” Tiffany shook Taeyon’s shoulder.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a blank stare. ‘ What’s the meaning of those pictures ? ’ Taeyeon thought.

“ Tae… ” Tiffany called again.

“ Yes ? ” Taeyeon finally gained back his consciousness.

“ You scared me ” Tiffany whined and hugged him tight.

“ Sorry ” Taeyeon said cutely and hugged her back

“ Are you okay ? ” Tiffany looked in his eyes.

“ I’m okay ” Taeyeon grinned.

“ What’s wrong with you earlier ? Do you need to visit hospital ? ”

“ No need Fany-ah, it’s just… ”

“ Just what ? ” Tiffany asked curiously.

“ I saw some random events about a family, they seems familiar but I can’t recognize them ” Taeyeon pouted.

“ Tell me the detail of those events ” Tiffany turned in a serious mode and took her notebook.

 

Taeyeon started to told Tiffany all the flashbacks that he saw. Tiffany frowned at the story she just heard.

‘ How come he got those flashbacks after he saw his father picture with Hayeon ? Is it his choice to forget it ? Those events are the most painful events that he’s been through, I think I’ll bring him to cemetery tomorrow ’ Tiffany thought.

“ Tae, I’ll bring you to somewhere tomorrow, I’ll tell you all the answer you need about Hayeon and your father,  just prepare yourself for the worst okay ? ” Tiffany said softly.

“ Okay ? ” Taeyeon said in a uncertain tone.

“ Let’s rest for today, you’re tired right ? ”

 

Taeyeon nodded and went to took a bath before he sleep.

“ I should prepare myself too for tomorrow ” Tiffany sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar errors..

PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS..

Enjoy !

 

-author-