Chapter Four

Rain and Teardrops

Jiyong’s POV

I was on a ride to my office from the coffee shop, and yeah that girl. A smile was drawn on his face as he remembered the girl from the coffee shop. I thought I saw her somewhere but I just couldn’t remember where.

 

“Good Morning, Mr. Kwon.” Secretary Jang said as he bows his head, I nodded as a reply.

 

“Please bring the files that I asked yesterday and my schedule for today inside.” I said and entered my office. It is a good day today. I turn my chair and see the view of the world from my office. The sky is blue and the clouds are purely white, the weather is the same as what I feel, I think. Then three knocks are heard and someone went in, I knew it was Secretary Jang.

 

“Mr. Kwon, These are the files.” He said. I am still looking at the beautiful view.

 

“Put them on my desk.” I said and still looking outside. “Secretary Jang, What do you think about the weather today?” I asked him as I looked at the mere reflection of his face in the glass window of my office.

 

He then smiled. I knew what that smile is and it made me smile as well. “It is nice Mr. Kwon. I’ve rarely seen such a beautiful weather. It is always as typical like this but there’s something that made it different and it’s hard to point out.” He said and I nodded as a sign of agreement to his comment.

 

I turn my chair and look at Secretary Jang and gave him a smile. “You can leave now Secretary Jang.” And he bows his head and walk out of the room then I started reading the files.

 

End of Jiyong’s POV

 

Sandara’s POV

“What the heck was going on here?” I asked the staffs. They were just making a fuss and I have no idea what they are shouting about before I entered the room. After that they keep quiet ‘cause they knew I was there.

 

“Can anyone answer my question?” I said and put my coffee on the near table.

 

“Ma’am, they were fighting earlier because Anna here went to the bathroom for a while, while she is on duty and those two girls were there when the buzzer alarmed given by a room from our floor but they ignored it and giving us this excuses that they aren’t on duty at that time. So the main problem is the Head scolded us and then this issue became this big.” Sarah said. I exhaled exaggeratedly.

 

“Do you think we could solve this by pointing each other and saying they are at fault? You should understand each other and at this point you guys don’t actually need to be this rude to each other. Even if she is on duty or not, we should help each other don’t we? If ever it will happen to you, you guys wouldn’t like it as well. This should be a lesson to us and please don’t fight when it comes to this small thing, okay?” I sighed as they bow their head and nodded as a reply. I dismissed her and went to their duties.

 

End of Sandara’s POV