Chapter Three

Rain and Teardrops

Jiyong's POV

 

I was walking in the hotel where my organizer booked the company in for days. Actually it was my first time here in this hotel. It was homie yet classy so I don't mind at all. I walked to the elevator and there was a girl waiting. I stood next to her. She was a Chambermaid and it was really obvious yet it doesn't bother me to be with her. I had a feeling she is different from the girls I've seenand of course those who seen me. Finally the elevator reached the ground floor. There was a guy inside and stood up infront of the woman next to me. I was looking at him but it doesn't seem that I can get his attention and then I looked at the woman then just as I thought I won't get anyones attention. So I went inside the elevator waiting for the woman to come in.

 

 

"Hi." The woman said and a smile plastered on her face.

 

 

"Hi. Are you on duty?" The 'elevator' guy asked and smiled idiotically.

 

 

"Yeah." She replied and showed the towels she was holding. "They kinda need it quick, on the eighth."

 

 

What the are they going to flirt 'til the end. i don't have time for this. I pushed the close button and waiting for it to close.

 

 "So.. See you later then?" I heard the man said before the elevator closed. I saw the girl looked at me. It was fully closed when I had the urge to open it for her. I pushed the other button to open it for her but unfortunately it's too late. 

 

I looked at my hand and thought of the reason why I had pushed the button without even thinking. It's kind of weird that Iwould do that and do that for a stranger.

 

I had my access card in my hand. An access card for my room. I have to stay here. I opened my room and rest. I got a busy day tomorrow and the next day. We will have a retreat inside this hotel. My tired eyes instantly closed afterwards.

 

The time I had to let her go, it was really hard fo me but I need to.