Chapter One

Rain and Teardrops

"Yes, Hello." Dara answered the phone from her line.

 

 

"Hello. Is this the utility line?" An old lady spoke on the other line.

 

 

"Yes, ma'am. How can we serve you?" She replied to the old lady.

 

 

"I need two extra towels, please." The old lady requested.

 

 

"Okay, ma'am. It'll be there in awhile." Dara replied and ended the call. She went to the utility room of the hotel and took two towels for the serve. She walked out of the room and went straight to the elevator. She was waiting for the elevator then someone walked into her side. The elevator opened and then she saw Choi Seunghyun, her Highschool friend who hire her in that hotel and position. They were also Highschool sweethearts on their campus.

 

"Hi." Dara said and a smile plastered on her face.

 

 

"Hi. Are you on duty?" He asked and gave her a heartmelting smile.

 

 

"Yeah." She replied and showed the towels she was holding. "They kinda need it quick, on the eighth."

 

 

He made an "O" expression and then nodded. "So.. See you later then?" He waved while walking away and she gave him a satisfying smile. She was about to enter the elevator but she was too late because the man quickly closed the elevator's door and left her behind.

 

 

"Oh, Damn." She blurted silently. That man is rude. Doesn't he know how to wait? It just took me half a minute. How rude could he be?

 

She waited for the elevator on the left. It took her two minutes before she had given the towels to the lady. She was pissed off but it didn't made her mad because she knows that it will only ruin her day.

 

 

Early in the morning, She woke up early and prepared for her early jog. It was one of her daily routine before going to work. Dara then started to jog. After an hour, she headed back to her house. She had a sight of her gate then she saw someone waiting oustside while leaning on his car. She knew who it was. It was Choi Seunghyun and to her surprise, he looked at her way and smiled. He removed his sunglasses and walked to her way.

 

 

"Goodmorning." He said and started to scratch the part behind his head."For you." Then he reached a flower by his right hand from his back. I gladly received the flower. "Thank you." Dara smiled but that didn't mean she was whole-heartedly accepting it because the fact that he was giving her flowers was making her curious and getting her mind out of her.

 

 

"So, What can I do for you?" Dara said and then looked at Seunghyun.

 

 

"Nothing. I just want to give you a visit." He said. "I'll go now. I need to attend my meeting in..." He looked at his wristwatch. "About twenty minutes from now. I think I gotta go. Bye." He went inside his car and drove off.

 

 

 "It took me awhile to realize that I have been in love and took me long time to accept that feeling."