My name is Woo Jiho.. But you can still call me Idiot

What's your name?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm August air engulfed me as I ran out of the school to the address that Minah gave me. my heartbeat was going at a hundred miles an hour. I didn't care though. All I cared about was seeing Soojin.

 

I knocked on the door quickly and an old woman answered, her body being hidden by black clothing. Her mom. "M-Miss Bang?" She turned her shoulder. "Yongguk I think its one of your friends!" I shook my head but she didn't pay attention to me. Then a guy came lazily walking down the stairs .

 

His face looked upset and annoyed but his stare stayed to the ground as he walked over. "Daehyun I told you nows not a good time- oh" He stopped as he finally noticed me. "And who are you?" I awkwardly shifted from side to side. "I'm a friend of Jinnie's.." I saw him breethe in deeply. "Idiot?" He asked and I smiled. She told her family about me.

 

After all the rudeness she had to go through, she still told her family about me. I nodded and he sighed. "Well now you know what.. what happened right?" I nodded. He walked inside and came back out with a neat and clean envelope. "She said this was for you" After he gave me directions to her grave I bowed and ran with full force.

 

This had to be a dream though. It had to be.

 

I got to the cemetery and looked for her last name. "No.." I saw her name clearly written on a stone. I sat down in front of her with tears in my eyes.

 

I opened the letter slowly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter