Where is she?!

What's your name?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zico's POV

I sat by the tree again, hoping to see Soojin. Today I was going to confess to her! I waited during break but after thirty minutes something seemed off. maybe she would be here tomorrow.. of course. She's probably just a little sick. She probably just stayed home today.. why was it hard to accept my thoughts though?

_______________the next week___________

I hadn't seen Jin all week! Did she have a really bad cold? I hope she feels better soon... My confession can wait. I just hope she's alright.

 

______________the next month____________

Its been a month and a half since I last saw Jin.. Where in the world was she? I've been anxious while waiting for any sign of her this past month.. Maybe I should ask a friend of hers where she was.

 

I slowly approached the girl who had tears down her face. That only made me more worried. "M-minah.. that's your name right?" She just nodded while wiping away her tears. "Minah-ssi.. Do you know where Soojin is? I haven't seen her for a while .." My voice trailed off.

 

Her sobs only got louder as she held onto my shoulders for support. I patted her back as she cried into my chest. "S-soojin.. sh-shes gone! Her mum called yesterday.. she's passed away" I felt my heart stop and my world immediately crashed down upon me.

 

"N-no" was all that I could mutter out. This couldn't be happening again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter