Is he a delinquent?

What's your name?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AAAAAHHH DID YOU HEAR?! Beast oppas are throwing a party! Can we please go, Jinnie?" I drowsily shrugged my shoulders. It was too damn early to deal with Minah unnie. "Its all up to you," I yawned out. "I don't see why I should ruin your fun, unnie." She smiled and cheered. I just nodded my head and turned to the board. I got annoyed with the teachers lesson so I turned my head to look out the window.

 

"..unnie.. who's that?" Minah turned to look in the same direction but quickly snapped her head back. "I don't see any one." She said angily. But surely she saw the same figure that I saw. He is sitting there by a tree, listening to music. Maybe he didn't want to go to his lesson..?

 

For some reason I couldn't get him out of my head for the rest of the lesson. Who was he? Wasn't he supposes to be in class? And why is everyone treating him weirdly? Is he a delinquent?. I know other students saw him but they didn't say a single word. That surely got me attracted to him. I wanted to know more. I needed to know more.

 

As soon as the bell rand I dashed out of class, hoping he'd still be there.. And he was! I crouched next to him and saw his eyes closed. I could hear his music coming from his headphones. 10 Rounds by Dumbfoundead was playing. I'd know that song anywhere but.. how could he sleep with music that loud?

"Are you asleep?" I asked. His nose crinkled and I giggled as I saw his eyes slowly flutter open. "Oops. Did I wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter