Will you kiss my boo-boo? - Dooseob

Will you kiss my boo-boo?

Yoseob was moving around and about, trying to make sure that they both packed what was needed for their trip. They were meeting their old friends, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon. They planned to visit Jeju Island to celebrate their 40th anniversary of being together. They were going for a week so Yoseob was a little worried. He made sure that they had extra underwear, extra sweater and to bring Doojoon’s medicine because he wasn’t feeling well these days. Yoseob didn’t want to go at first, partly because of Doojoon but Doojoon insisted that he was fine and he wanted to meet the boys. As usual, Yoseob had no say once Doojoon has made up his mind.

So, here he was, busy packing and making sure everything was perfect. He was standing on his tip toes to take another luggage bag to put in more clothes. He was struggling to take it down since it was quite high up. He managed to grab hold of the handle and was slowly pulling it down when Doojoon came in and screamed his name.

“Yoseob! Be careful!”

Yoseob momentarily got distracted and the luggage back came toppling over. Over Yoseob’s head.

CRASH

“Yoseob! Yoseob!”

Getting up, Yoseob massaged his head and it felt like he was just being knocked down by a bull.

“Yoseob, are you alright?” Doojoon helped Yoseob up and cupped his cheeks.

“Argh..” Was all Yoseob could say at the moment.

“You are scaring me. Do I need to send you to the hospital? What if you broke your skull or something? What if the impact sprained your neck! OMG, Seobie!”

Yoseob quickly held his finger on Doojoon’s lips to shut him off.

“Doojoon, please. I’m fine. I just need a moment to let the pain subside.”

“Oh. I told you to be careful.”

“I was careful until you came barging in.”

“Oh.”

They were both quiet for a while until Doojoon broke the silence.

“I love you Seobie.”

“Pfft, what?” Yoseob was smiling.

“There, you smiled!”


“I’m sorry Seobie. I guess I was just worried that you would hurt yourself but I guess I eventually made you hurt yourself.”

Yoseob melted at the sight of Doojoon being all mushy and soft. Although they have been together since forever, seeing Doojoon like this still made him blush and warm and fuzzy. 

Yoseob held on to Doojoon’s hand and squeezed it, to ensure that he was alright and he wasn’t mad.
Doojoon smiled back at Yoseob and moved closer towards Yoseob.

“What are you…”

Doojoon leaned over and kissed Yoseob’s head. 

“All better now?” Doojoon said with a grin.

Yoseob was blushing slightly and he kiddingly slapped Doojoon’s shoulder. 

“Of course it is. It always has been.”