Will you kiss my boo-boo? - Junseung

Will you kiss my boo-boo?

Hyunseung ran happily around the playground. He stopped running after awhile to play the swing.

“Higher! Faster!” He commanded Junhyung. Junhyung rolled his eyes but he still pushed harder so that Hyunseung could go higher and faster. Junhyung pushed and pushed till Hyunseung couldn’t go any higher.

“Stop Junnie! Stop! “ Hyunseung was giggling and waving his little feet wildly in the air.

Junhyung smiled at his best friend’s actions and sat on the swing beside Hyunseung’s. He began to kick and he kicked harder to be in par with Hyunseung. They both laughed and soon a race started to see who could go the highest the fastest.

The sun was setting when Junhyung decided that they have played enough. He was sweating profusely and his shirt was soaked with his sweat. Junhyung grabbed hold of Hyunseung’s left hand to start their journey back home but Hyunseung, on the other hand, wanted to play some more. Hyunseung let go off Junhyung’s hand and started running to the sandbox but his clumsiness caused him to trip and he fell down hard.

Alarmed, Junhyung quickly ran to Hyunseung. Hyunseung was crying and wailing by the time Junhyung reached to his side. Tears were streaming down his mud splattered face.

“Where does it hurt?” Junhyung asked while scanning Hyunseung’s face, hands and feet for any cuts or bruises.

Hyunseung stopped crying when he heard Junhyung’s voice. He was sniffling and he used his left hand to wipe away his tears.

“It hurts here….” Hyunseung pointed to his right knee where Junhyung could see blood gushing out from the wound.

“And here…” Hyunseung pouted while showing Junhyung the cut on his right hand.

Junhyung took hold of Hyunseung’s injured hand and blew softly.

“I will blow away your pain for you Hyunseung. Does it feel better?”

Hyunseung nodded. Junhyung let go off Hyunseung’s hand and kneeled down to look at Hyunseung’s right knee.

He looked at it and then he kissed it to make the pain go away.

“There. Hyunseung, I’ve kissed the pain away!” Junhyung gave a big smile.

Hyunseung stared at his hand and knee and the pain really did go away! Hyunseung smiled back at Junhyung and gave him a hug.

“You are right Junnie! The pain did go away!!”

“I told you!”

“Thank you Junnie. I’m sorry. I should have listened to you.”

Junhyung shook his head and took both of Hyunseung’s hands to help him stand up. He made sure that Hyunseung’s pants were as mud-free as possible.

“I promise I will always kiss your boo-boo no matter where you are.”

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung with his glistering eyes and said, “ You promise?”

Junhyung nodded. “I promise.”

“Pinky promise?”

“Pinky promise!”

Their pinkies crossed against each other and they held on to each other’s pinky till they reached to their respective home.