Will you kiss my boo-boo? - Kiwoon

Will you kiss my boo-boo?

Kikwang hummed while working his way around the kitchen. It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and he wanted to make lunch for the both of them so that they could both cuddle on the sofa while watching tv. Kikwang felt a sudden rush of excitement cruising through his body with the thought of having Dongwoon all to himself. They were both so busy for the past one month and Kikwang dearly misses his Wonnie.

Dongwoon was having his bath so he took the opportunity to fix lunch for the both of them. He washed, he soaked, he skinned, he peeled. At the same time, he was reading a magazine on how to maintain his muscular body. Wonnie loved his abs and everything Wonnie loved, Kikwang kept. Kikwang would exercise no matter how tired he felt after a long day of work.

He took out a cucumber and starting slicing it. He sliced and sliced. He was so engrossed in reading that he didn’t take notice of his finger and the way the knife was positioned just above his thumb.




Dongwoon was feeling light headed after having a long bath. He put on his clothes and dried his hair. He could hear Kikwang moving around in the kitchen.

Making lunch eh?

Just on cue, Dongwoon’s stomach made some growling noises. He loved Kikwang’s cooking and that was one thing he always looked forward to apart from Kikwang’s lips, Kikwang’s eyes, Kikwang’s hips, everything Kikwang basically. He combed his hair, just the way Kikwang liked them. He was about to open the door and when he heard a yelp and the sound of the knife dropping on the floor. Panic, he quickly rushed to the kitchen.



“Owww…owwwieee..” Kikwang was on his thumb as Dongwoon rushed to his side.

“What happened? What happened?!” Dongwoon searched frantically all over Kikwang’s body for any injuries. He was touching every part of Kikwang and that made Kikwang giggled.

“Stop it Wonnie. That tickles!”

Dongwoon stopped and stared at Kikwang, “ But you are hurt!!”

Kikwang laughed again and showed Dongwoon his injured thumb.

“I hurt my thumb.” Kikwang pouted.

“You hurt your thumb?” Dongwoon asked.

Kikwang nodded. “It hurts.”

Dongwoon actually felt relieved because he honestly thought that Kikwang was badly injured or maybe the knife stabbed him or something. He smiled and took hold of Kikwang’s thumb and started to on the blood. He used his tongue to any blood flowing through the wound till it stopped. He took out the first aid kit and put a bandage on, just like a pro.

Admiring his work, he looked up at Kikwang and smiled.

“There you go Kikwang!”

Kikwang looked at his bandaged thumb and wiggled his thumb.

“Thanks Wonnie!”

“You’re welcome! Oh, one more last thing to do.”

“Oh, what is that?”

“This.”

Dongwoon took hold of Kikwang’s thumb and placed a kiss on the part of the wound.

“You wouldn’t feel pain anymore now Kikwang.”

Kikwang was feeling all fuzzy and hugged Dongwoon.

“I feel much better now Wonnie!”

They both hugged and Dongwoon helped out in the kitchen after that because he wouldn’t want his Kwangie to hurt himself ever again.