Forgiven

Never Change (A Sequel to 'Mistaken' )

  "I don't know now actually. Now that I look back on it, I wasn't really thinking." Nikki sighed, burying her head in a pillow.

  "If I were you, I'd still be furious." Mei spun her chair around and scoffed at Nikki's response. 

  "I didn't even let him explain. I feel terrible.." Nikki mumbled into the pillow. This was the down side of Nikki's personality. Whenever she gets into a fight with anyone, she is most likely the first person to feel guilty and apologize first. It's her conscience slowly eating her up and driving her crazy.

  "Why do you feel terrible? If anyone should be feeling terrible, it should be Jiyong. He's the one who was too busy flirting with another girl in front of his girlfriend."

  "They weren't flirting..."

  "Oh, now you're going to defend him?!"

   Nikki sat upright on the bed and removed the pillow away from her face.

  "Hey, I came here to feel better, not making me feel worse than I already am." 

  "Well, sorry.." Mei muttered, looking away from a brief moment before glancing back with gleaming eyes. "I know what we can do to cheer you up!"

  "What? If it's clubbing then count me out." Nikki blatantly said.

  "You're no fun." Mei's shoulders looking dejected after hearing her response. 

  "I do not feel like clubbing after what had happened Mei." 

  "That is exactly what you need! Show Jiyong how it feels like to have another guy stealing your attention when he's around." Mei started to devise. 

  "I don't know, Jiyong isn't pretty when he loses his temper." She bit her lip and thought about it for a second.

  "Come on Nick, if we go according to my plan, Jiyong would get a taste of his own medicine." Nudging her at the side, Mei smiled while Nikki rolled her eyes at her. 

  "Now I definitely know that's not a good plan."  Nikki got up from Mei's bed and smoothed out the wrinkles on her clothes. 

  "I know what I'm going to do." 

  "Is it my plan?!" 

  "No, It's something I should've done in the first place."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Hey Dae!" 

  "Nikki noona!" Daesung beamed his famous eye smile at her. "What are you doing here? It's late."

   Since Nikki checked their house to see if Jiyong was there but sadly, he wasn't. She then figured out that he must have been at Big Bang's hostel. There is only three places that Jiyong would go to when he is feeling stressed or bothered. The YG Studio, to write his emotions down in his lyric book which will most likely become the next big hit for Big Bang, Big Bang's hostel, where he would talk to the members for advice, or the Han River, a place where he wants his time alone to just think. 

  "I came for Jiyong, is he here?" 

  "He's in his room." He opened the door wide enough for her to come in. 

  "Thanks Dae." Nikki said, before entering their dorm.

   She walked in front of his room and stopped, hesitantly knocking before entering.

  "Seungri, I told you th--." Jiyong annoyingly turned his chair around and said but stopped to realize it wasn't the maknae.

  "Hey Ji." Nikki weakly  smiled.

  "Nikki, what are you doing here?" Jiyong placed his pen down and got up.

  "To apologize for not letting you explain the situation and for overreacting." Nikki placed her bag down on his bed and sat, looking down at the floor.

  "No, I should be the one to apologize. I was completely neglecting you." Jiyong walked to her and encircled his arms around her neck. 

  He then glanced at Nikki, who was still looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the room. Trying to make her smile appear, he bend down to her eye level, leaving light, butterfly kisses all around her face causing to escape a few giggles. 

  "Since you're laughing, are we good?" He stopped and smiled. Nikki tried to stop her giggles and nodded.

  "And besides," Jiyong began sweetly, "Your body is way ier than hers."

   Nikki laughed and then slapped him at his words to attempt to make her feel better, which is starting to work. Jiyong grabbed her hands to stop her. "I'm serious!"

  "Whatever." Nikki smiled while rolling her eyes at him. 

   A comfortable wave of silence passed by them. Nikki's mind was pondering on whether or not she should ask a question that's been in her head. decided to act on its own.

  "Since we're on this topic, who is Minhee to you?" 

  "She's just a close childhood friend."

  "Really..?" Nikki looked up into his eyes.

  "Yes, there's nothing going on between us." Jiyong truthfully said, kissing to top of her forehead with assurance. 

  "Arasso, I trust you." She began to say, "Do you want to go back to our house now?" 

  "It's already late, let's just spend the night here." Jiyong let out small yawn and stretched his arms out. 

  "But your bed is too small. It can't fit the two of us."  

  "Who said you're sleeping on the bed?" Jiyong playfully retorted. 

  "Fine, I don't think Seungri or T.O.P would mind me sleeping with them for the night." Nikki smiled as she played along with him. She began to walk out of the room only to be lifted up to the air and thrown onto the bed.

  "Yahh! Couldn't you be more gentle?" 

  "You know you like it rough." Jiyong huskily said and winked. 

  "Jiyong!"