Danger

Never Change (A Sequel to 'Mistaken' )

--Recap--

   Jiyong's ears perked up at the call of his name. He turned around and saw Nikki standing there, cheerfully smiling and waving at him. Jiyong chuckled and walked to her. He engulfed her into a warm hug and then gave her a light kiss on the lips, causing her to giggle. Entwining their hands together, they walked  to Jiyong's car, parked right across the street.  The strong, cold wind blew against Nikki's thin long sleeve , making her shiver. Nikki snuggled closer to Jiyong's body for warmth while Jiyong drapped his arm over her shoulder, letting her receive some of his warmth. The two stopped at the end of the sidewalk, waiting for the stop light to show a picture of a walking man before proceeding.

  "So, he's your boyfriend?"

-------------

  "So, he's your boyfriend?" A voice spoke up from behind.

   The two of them turned around and looked at the man questioningly. It was too dark to tell who the person was. The figure then walking out of the darkness  and under the dim street light.

  "Jae.."? Nikki confusingly said.

  "I was right. The famous G-Dragon is your boyfriend." Jae spat out.

   Jiyong protectively stood in front of Nikki, placing an arm in front of her blocking her from Jae.

  "What's wrong? The mighty rapper is afraid of me?"  Jae smirked and walked closer to them, making Jiyong stand back.

  "Afraid isn't in my dictionary."

  "Jae, why are you acting like this?" Nikki spoke up, trying to step forword but Jiyong shook his head telling her that is a bad idea.

  "Why? You're asking me why?! He's the reason why you stopped talking to me." Jae shot an evil glare at Jiyong before looking back at Nikki. His voice began to rise with every word.

   Nikki just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. From the corner of her eyes, something caught her attention as he took something from his pocket. When she got a clearer view of it, she gasped. It was a pocket knife. Nikki held onto Jiyong's hand tightly, signaling her to slowly backup and make a run for it.  Jae slowly started to advance towards them, holding onto the pocket knife to his side. 

  "If I can't have Nikki, no one can." Jae darkly chuckled, eyeing Nikki.

   Nikki looked away from his stare, for it sent shivers down her spine. She tugged hard on Jiyong's hand, indicating to run before who knows what Jae will do to her. Jiyong turned his attention away from Jae and faced Nikki.  She dragged Jiyong unwillingly. She did not know where to go but she knew she had to get away from him. Fast. They entered the school's back entrance and looked around for any of the night guards around that will help them.

  "Crap, where are they when you need them?!" Nikki cursed while panicking, beginning to look around.

  "Hey, you have your phone right?"

  "Oh, right!" Nikki perked up, feeling in her pockets for her phone. Taking it out, she immediately dialed for 119. Jiyong snatched the phone out of her grasp and ended the call. 

  "What are you doing?! We need to call the cops!" Nikki shouted at him.

  "Unless you want this to be on tomorrow's headline news, I suggest we call someone else." 

   Jiyong dialed a number and pressed it against his ear, impatiently waiting for the other line to pick up.

  "Youngbae-ah, come to Seoul Arts University now! Just do it! It's an emergency!" Jiyong half-yelled before hanging up. 

  "Let's go back out and get in the car." Jiyong heavily said, trying to catch his breath. 

   Nikki nodded, too out of breath to speak. As they turned their heel, the hallway lights went out, one by one leaving them in darkness. 

  "Ji." Nikki whimpered, clutching onto his arm with fear. A cold creeze ran through, sending chills throughout her body. 

  "It's okay Nikki, I got you." Jiyong assured her, squeezing her hand tightly. 

   He took out his cell phone and used it as a flashlight, shining it in front of their path. Jiyong pushed the door handle but it wouldn't budge open. He pushed it again but he got the same reaction. Letting out a series of muttered curses, Jiyong tried to come up with a plan. Quick.

  "There's an garage ground in this building. We could go out from there." Nikki suggested, once again dragging Jiyong by the arm and leading the way. They quickly walked down the flight of stairs, fearing for their lives. Entering the garage level, a few of the lights were on giving them enough light to see their designated path. Jiyong eyed the garage and spotted the exit. It was at the upper right hand corner from where they were. Just as they were about to reach the exit, Jae popped up from behind the wall and blocked their path.

  "Going somewhere?" He devishly smiled.

   They backed up, keeping a safe distance between themselves and Jae. Jiyong and Nikki shifted to the left with Jae mimicking their movements, interfering with their escape.

  "Jae, why can't you just let us go?" Nikki pleaded, trying to distract him.

  "Oh, you know why!" Jae's booming voice echoed through the garage.

  "I really don't." Nikki tried to advance towards him but Jae slung his knife to prevent her from coming closer. Nikki jumped back and yelped in pain as she clutched onto her palm of her hand. 

  "He's the reason why you moved out. I used to be your neighbor remember? We used to talk to each other everyday when you left the building. Even though we only exchanged short hello's, I cherished every part of it." Jae bitterly reminisced. "And YOU, had to ruin my chances!" 

   "ARGHHH!!"