Tutorial: Poster - From Nerd To Popular

☰ ℒured — graphic tutorials, resources, portfolio.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

From Nerd To Popular | Cute Poster Tutorial

 

 

As promised, after 90 subs, a tutorial! *throws confetti* Follow the steps and you can use your own characters.

 

We will be making this! It's a poster I made on my shop's batch two. 

So anyway, this is originally an animated poster but since I don’t think all of you knows how to animate, we’ll stick to the non-animated first and do it again (hopefully) soon as animated. :) I am using Adobe Photoshop CS6 so things might be different when you’re using older versions but never be shy to ask. Okay? :)

 

1. Open a 600x600 canvas. This is not specifically needs to be 600. When you want to do it 700x700 or 800x800, no problem. Just make pixels of height and weight equal. Click your elliptical marquee tool, create a cirle, make it big but make sure it fits your canvas. Click Layer>New Fill Layer>Solid color and fill it with #ede574. Go to fx below or Layer>Layer Style. Choose . Color:gray. And drop shadow.

2. Paste the sunburst to the canvas and put it to soft light. Just google 'sunburst'. The color doesn't matter because it's on soft light. 

 

3. Now, let’s put the characters all in. Paste IU, desaturate her, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter