Chapter Two.

Quest For Chicken!

Chen, voice cracking asks, “ So how are we going to find this cave?”

“I have a map in my hobo sack.” Stated Suho who was pulling the map from his bag.

“Okay, then let’s go!” Said Luhan with determination.

“Wow, wait!” Yelled Baekhyun. “Who’s going to carry me?”

“I will!” Said Chanyeol as he swooped Baekhyun off the floor.

“Come on! Let’s go!” insisted Luhan.

“Mmmm Mmm.” Said Lay.

So the twelve set off on their epic journey. Awhile later they came to bridge made out of twigs.

Sehun in his toddler voice says “I-it looks unstable” Kai started to whimper. Xiumin fed up with everything just called out.

“Oh, come on! I’ll go first!” Xiumin stomped onto the bridge with the rest close behind.  With a booming flash, yellow smoke engulfed them. The members shriek, and Baekhyun franticly cried to Chanyeol not to drop him. Taemin emerged from the smoke.

“I am here to warn you of the dangers ahead!” He paused, “ First you will have to pass through the Forest of Puppies! Beyond the forest is a Valley! The Valley of Flaming Charisma, last is Keytopolis Mall!” With those booming words Taemin vanished leaving the members of EXO slightly shaken.

“Okay..” Kris said as they crossed the bridge awkwardly. They continued on to enter the Forest of Puppies. It took only minutes to get lost.

“Chanyeol, where did everybody go?” Baekhyun asked glancing around in fear.

“Uh—“ Before Chanyeol could speak a pack of puppies pounced towards them. “No no! No Baekhyun cake for you!”

“Just run Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yelled up at Chanyeol, Chanyeol looked around only to find that they were surounded.

“There is nowhere to run.” Chanyeol said. “We’re done for…” Chanyeol’s knees were shaky.

“Arf arf!” The puppies stopped and Kai came from the trees with an army of puppies following behind him.

“We’re saved!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled in unison.

“Arf, arf, woof!” Kai said determined.

“Okay, whatever you say!” Agreed Baekhyun.

Meanwhile, Suho, Kris, D.O., Chen, and Sehun are mercilessly clawed by hundreds of puppies, Suho in despair says, “How can something so cute be so deadly! Ow!”

“They don’t seem to be bothering me.” D.O. commented, it was true D.O.’s B.O. was so bad even dogs couldn’t handle it.

“To D.O.!” Yelled Sehun in his cute toddler voice.

“Ew, not D.O.” Said Kris in disgust.

“It’s the only way!” cracked Chen.

“Fine!” Kris then proceeded to hold his nose as he slipped behind D.O and the others.

Their eyes watered from the horrific stench that D.O emitted, but they were safe from the puppies. The barking began to cease. They turned to find Kai , Chanyeol, and Baekhyun surrounded by thousands of calm puppies.

Now, what of Lay, Xiumin, Tao, and Luhan? Tao was leading, trying to find the other members and Luhan was clinging to Xiumin. Lay was, well, there. Xiumin burst out, “will you stop clinging to me!”

“Why….?”whined Luhan.

“Just get off!”

“Is it because of my wrinkles?” Luhan asked but Xiumin kept quiet due to his anger towards the younger male.

“It’s because of my wrinkles, isn’t it?”

“Oh, shut up!” the anger began to rise in Xiumin’s voice.

Lay seeing that this was not going to end well, tried to calm them down. But alas, Lay had no mouth to do so, so all his words sounded like muffle jibberish.

Tao cut in, “will ya’ll stop yer yappin’?!? Finding der rest of us is more importan’ dan fightin’ ya’ll.”

Xiumin and Luhan stared at the ground in shame.

That’s when the puppies came,followed by Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, D.O, Chen, Sehun, and Kai. “Ruff, arf!” barked Kai, and everybody followed him to the exit. Kai said goodbye to his puppy army and joined the others.