Chapter One.

Quest For Chicken!

Chapter One

 

In a random dance studio in South Korea twelve boys known as EXO, are practicing. Amid their practicing a fat chicken bobs in. EXO stops and Kris says in pure disgust.

 

“What is this filthy, begrimed, Icky, nasty, straggly, greasy, unhygienic, yucky, spotted, polluted chicken doing here?!”

 

The room bursts into a green smoke. Emerging from the smoke is Onew and his followers Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. “You have insulted my chicken for the last time!” His voice boomed through the studio room.

 

“This is the only time it has happened…” Said Lay.

 

Silence!” and with the snap of his fingers Onew erased Lay’s Mouth. EXO stared in  horror at the mouthless Lay. Onew continued, “Because of this you shall all be cursed as Lay has!” With this Onew began, “ Suho, you shall be a hobo!” FLASH! Suho’s clothes turned into rags. “Kai shall bark like a dog!”

 

“What’s happened—arf! Arf!” began Kai.

 

“Sehun shall be a toddler!” With another flash baby Sehun stood in oversized clothes.

 

“D.O. shall have B.O.!” A powerful flash and one whiff of D.O. had all the EXO members running to the other side of the room.

 

“Baekhyun shall be cake!” In seconds where Baekhyun stood was a little cake staring up with fear.

 

“Chanyeol shall be a midget!” And just like that Chanyeol shrank three feet.

 

“Chen shall be cursed with a pubescent voice!”

 

“What?—“ Chen’s voiced cracked twenty times at the single question before coughing and saying in a lower pitched voice “What?”

 

Wiping his forehead Onew exclaimes “ Whew! There’s so many of you!” continuing almost breathlessly, “Luhan shall have extremely noticeable wrinkles!”

 

Gasping Luhan pulled out a mirror and screamed falling to his knees. “NOOOOO!”

 

“XiuMin shall have a hot temper!, Tao shall have a country accent, and Kris shall be like Key!”

 

Key says to Kris “We should go shopping sometime!”

 

“Oh, yes we should!” Kris replied.

 

All of EXO screamed.

 

“How can we git these here curses lifted?"Asked Tao in his thick country accent.

Onew replied “You must bring me the Golden Chicken of The Cave of Chicken Wonders, only then will I lift the curses!” Onew gathered his subjects and disappeared in a cloud of green smoke.