Chapter Three

Quest For Chicken!

They trudged on, into the Valley of Flaming Charisma. The temperature slowly rising as they ventured deeper into the valley. The sun shone brighter and brighter by the second, or at least that’s what the group of boys believed.

“I feel like I’m melting!” stated Baekhyun.

“That’s the understatement of the year! I’m boiling over here!” complained Kris as he rolled his eyes, fanning himself with a diamond embroidered hand fan.“Why does it have to be so HOT, I’m going to get all sweaty and gross!” he then frowned and flicked the fan faster.

Xiumin burst out in a furious tone, “Well if it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t be in this stupid situation in the first place!”

“It’s not my fault Onew’s stupid chicken bobbed in.” After Kris what had said the ground shook a little.

“Shut up, you’re making it worse!” exclaimed Xiumin.

The hours ticked by slothfully, the sun mercilessly beat down upon the accursed boys. If that wasn’t enough, hunger pains were present in all twelve of them.

“I’m hungry,” started Baekhyun. “Y’know what would be good right now? Cake..." They all turned to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol cried out, “NO! You can’t eat Baekhyun!”

“We must, he’s our only food source…”

“Run, Chanyeol! Run!” screamed Baekhyun. Chanyeol sped off, he was rather quick, considering he was a midget. Chanyeol dashed and dodged, zig-zagging and all that jazz. "Careful!You almost dropped me!"said the frightend Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was running out of breath and tripped.As he fell toward the sand he kept Baekhyun above him so he wouldn't be squashed.

"vhfvdhvdhghjdkfhjdgli!"said Lay. Everbody stopped and looked at Lay with puzzeled expressions.

"Huh"said Chen

"Cmnbhr."He replied.Lay then striked the the ground and cucumbers emerged from the sand.

Chen the cracked"What the heck?"

"Are those there cucumbers?"questioned Tao.

"M-hm."replied Lay.

So EXO ate a hearty meal of cucumbers,setup camp,and had a good nights rest.

D.O. had a whole tent to himself.