Character Charts

❝ℕever ℇnding❞ Writing Tips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Character Charts]

I am not a big fan of characters' charts since it gives away some of the plot of the story. So if you want to make a characters' chart, keep it simple.

~~~~ Yan (You) - Bubbly, Nerd at SM Highschool, and afraid to fall in love again. Her mother abandoned her when she was seven years old. She lives with her father who is addicted to drinking . She likes to read all the time and she works 3 part time jobs for her father's loan. Everything changes when Kris and she are project partners.

Kris Wu- Hot and Rich Kingka at SM Highschool. He is cold to everybody except his Exo Buddies. However, his walls start to break down when he meets you.

Lee Ara- The pretty queenka at SM Highschool who has a major crush on Kris. She acts nice and shake poms poms in front of the guys but she is a two-faced .

I made that up but isn't the character charts you see. When I see those character charts, I already know the ending. OC girl will end up with Kris, Ara will do everything to make Kris fall in love with him,  she will bully OC girl in a violent ways with her sidekicks, and Kris will save her. Then HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

When you make the character's chart, you want the readers to find out the personalities and how it affects the lives. So don't throw the whole plot at their faces. Keep it to yourself.

 

Don't make your character's charts throw the whole plot to your readers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter