Chapter 49

Courting My Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin is sitting outside of the chalet, looking at the garden in front of him. It’s seems like he is in a deep thought. This is their third day in Japan. Changmin is still shocked about the thing that had happened last night, which is why he leaves Tiffany sleeping on their bed. The past two days has been great for them, as the two of them, Tiffany and Changmin has agreed to take care of Nick and Taeyeon. The two toddlers, which now are very active, really enlighten Tiffany and Changmin with their bright and contagious smile. Yes, if you wander why the two is not with their parent for the first two nights in Japan, Changmin has decided that their parents need some sort of privacy and quality time together. Changmin runs his finger in his hair, which he hopes can help him to lessen his anxiety, “Argh! What I’ve done? Silly Changmin!!” he said to himself when he once again remembers of last night incident.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun is staring at his wife serene sleeping figure next to him, while holding little Nick in his arm. Yes, this morning is the rare moment when Nichkhun Horvejkul is the one that wake up early than Yuri. “Nick, you are the best thing that happens to me after your mother,” Nichkhun said to his son who is busy his thumb in his father’s embrace. “Really?” Yuri’s husky voice interrupted the father-son morning conversation. “I thought you’re still sleeping, babe.” Nichkhun said to his wife before he leans forward to give a chaste kiss on her cheek. When kiss linger longer than it should be Yuri said, “Oppa, Nick is here.” She is reminding her husband that their son is in the same room with them. “I should have asked Tiffany to take care of this little boy more than two days,” Nichkhun sighed.

On the first day in Japan, Nichkhun has personally asked a favour from his cousin, Tiffany to look after Nick for two days, but for a sweet couple they are, Changmin and Tiffany suggest that they could lend their hand on babysitting Nick and Taeyeon for two days so that Nichkhun and Taecyeon can spend a quality time with their wife. Nichkhun had already planned everything accordingly for his event on their first day in Japan. Nichkhun Horvejkul is a well known gentleman, but almost all this while in his married life to Kwon Yuri, he barely s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter