Chapter 50. Final.

Courting My Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Damn it Changmin!” Nichkhun’s words are accompanied with a hard punch on Changmin’s jaw which sends the young man two steps backward. Obviously Changmin does not want to fight Nichkhun or defence himself at all. “Oppa! Stop that,” said Tiffany as she is rushing towards Changmin, with worried expression. “Are you okay?” The question left unanswered as the man in front of her is staring down at her intently, looking at her face with uncertainty as if he tries to solve any puzzle or problem exist. Changmin looks bewildered at the moment, Tiffany just could not stand it with her man look like this when he finally coming back after disappearing for two days out of contact. All the more they all are in Japan, Tiffany has been crying for the past two days when she can’t get though Changmin’s phone, thinking that bad thing happen to her husband.

Could not contain herself anymore, Tiffany lean towards Changmin and kiss him hard on his lips. After kissing him, suddenly Tiffany become aware of her surrounding, that her brother Taecyeon, cousin Nichkhun and their respective wives are around watching her kissing her husband. Changmin who is too engrossed into the kiss about to dove and capture Tiffany’s lips again before sound of someone clearing their throat stop him from doing so. “Hmm.. I think we need explanation on your sudden disappearing,” Taecyeon’s strict tone can be heard. Changmin letting go of Tiffany’s waist but only to be hugged again by his wife. “I’m not going anywhere Fany-ah,” Changmin said before kissing his wife head crown. “But you did, two days ago,” a low whisper does not go unnoticed under her breathe. “I just need to talk to your brother and cousin here. Just wait for me right here okay. I’ll be back in no time.” He tries to convince his wife to let him go for a while.

After walking for a quite distance from their wives, Taecyeon asked his brother – in – law, “Why do you do that? You should see how Tiffany was for the last two days. Damn it Changmin, I didn’t expect this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter