Innocence is just a Fake Identity -

Falling for Lee Qri is so Embarrassing

The 6 girls made their way out of their rooms to meet up at the middle of the hall.

"9 pm, that's when all the rich people lurk out." Soyeon smirked, looking at her diamond encrusted watch. "So, you two are seriously NOT going to come along with us four ?" Eunjung turned her head, while making her way to the elevator.

"No, besides, we'll probably have a better time playing pool and having a few drinks." Qri smiled and wrapped her arm around Hyomin's.

"Pfft, whatever you say." Soyeon teased.

---

In the pool/bar room 9:52 pm

"Wow, Qri unnie. . you're really good at pool." Hyomin watched the girl strike a white ball to a striped one, making it go on the corner hole perfectly. "Well, I used to play a lot, before T-ara happened." Qri laughed. She leaned over to hit another striped ball, revealing a pair of curvy legs clad in back tights. Hyomin looked away, only to have her eyes planted right back at Qri again. "Those years of dance practice, really payed off on you. ." Hyomin murmured to herself.

Hyomin bit her lips, her eyes roamed upwards, looking at Qri's toned . "Okay, maybe I'm getting a little too into it. . " Hyomin thought.

"Ah. . I missed. Your turn !" Qri turned around, which only surprised Hyomin out of her fluster. "Ah. . ! Oh ! Alright !" Hyomin stood up, shaking her head to get her mind off of those naughty thoughts.

"I'll just get some drinks, while you're failing at pool ~" Qri teased and walked her way to where the bar counter was.

---

In the main casino room 10:32 pm

"What the hell ?! Soyeon, did you like cheat on this or something ?!" Eunjung watched Soyeon swiftly take the poker chips away from her, leaving her with half the amount. She smirked, knowing that Eunjung's hard earned money is now going in her wallet.

"No, more like you at these things, Eunjung unnie ~" Jiyeon chirped, slamming down two cards on the green felt table, which allowed her to take the other half of Eunjung's poor flimsy poker chips. "AH ! Damn it ! No !" Eunjung's jaw dropped down.

Boram giggled at the sight, adding "What are you so upset about ? You earn the most in T-ara, either way !"

---

Back in the pool/bar room 10:49 pm

"Ah. . my eyes, they're blurring so much. . " Qri rubbed her eye with one hand, raising maybe about her 4th glass of that teal mint martini. "Unnie. . I think you should stop." Hyomin swirled a hand around Qri's back, only to have her head lean against Hyomin's shoulder. "No, no. . it's alright. I'm okay, Hyominiee. . " Qri tried reassuring the girl, in a fake tone. "Geez, she sure is a really light drinker. . " Hyomin thought to herself, trying to hold the girl in place.

"Your skin. . it's so warm." Qri nudged her head into Hyomin's neck, making her shiver and her face redden. Hyomin flinched and moved her hands in frantic motions, "A-ah. . ! Uhm. . I think you should get some rest, unnie . . ! I'll help you." Hyomin stuttered, trying to help the girl stand up straight from the leather couch they sat on.

---

Hey ! Tyrant here ! Sorry if this chapter seems rushed !

It'll get better ! I promise !