I Simply Can't Stand It -

Falling for Lee Qri is so Embarrassing

Hyomin POV

I want Eunjung or Jiyeon to karate kick me to the head. Like seriously !

I FELL FOR LEE QRI.

There's nothing wrong with that, I swear. I just. . didn't really expect it to happen !

She's just so. . ugh, do I have to explain ?

Perfect.

From the way she smiles to all the way down to those delicious looking thighs. *Pardon my erted side*. Nowadays, I wake up hugging my lacy pillow with my drool smeared all over where my mouth snored on. I know full well that I dreamt I was hugging Qri. . And Soyeon, my roommate, would look at me all disgusted, while I wipe the wet drool away.

But, she's a member of T-ara, just like me . . can you believe what kind of articles allkpop would write, if they found out bout me having feelings for my own member ?? Man, this is a pretty irritating story to tell, but I'll do it just for you guys.

Kim Kwang Soo, doesn't pay me enough to do these kinds of things.

Okay, it started out like this. . 

---

"Can you believe that they actually let us have a vacation for a whole month ?" Eunjung bounced up and down in the backseat. "Hey, put your damn seatbelt on, Eunjung ! I am SO not getting another ticket, again !" Soyeon barked from the drivers seat.

"Where we headed ?" Boram, who was on the shotgun seat, asked. "To friggin' Seoul. They got this huge casino and hotel there, that recently opened. I heard it's super luxurious." Soyeon replied to the petite girl. "You're gonna make us gamble ??" Jiyeon yelped from behind Soyeon. Soyeon merely chuckled at her words. "Well, why not ? Who knows, we might get the jackpot." "Well. . I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right Eunjung unnie ?" Jiyeon tried to agree with Soyeon and looked at Eunjung, who gave her a thumbs up.

Qri sighed, she's been leaning her elbow against the car window, since the ride started. "Count me out, am not willing to lose all my money." "Wha ? Why ? Afraid of losing money to buy new shiny stuff ?" Eunjung teased the older girl. "No, Derpjung ! I'd rather play pool or visit the bar there !" Qri snapped back at her playfully. "Let me join too, unnie ! I really don't want to lose all my money. ." Hyomin giggled, only to hear Soyeon say teasingly,

"Well you two enjoy being losers."

---

Inside the casino/hotel -on the 3rd floor hotel hallway-

"Oooookay, so manager oppa brought the 3 rooms for us. 2 for each. He sent me a text saying which rooms are who's." Soyeon scrolled through her touch screen phone, holding up three gold keys in the other hand. The hallway of this casino hotel was already pretty glamorous. The lights were pretty dim, but you can already see the black marbled floors and expensive looking curtains covering the glass windows that acted like walls.

"Alright. . so, Eunjung and Jiyeon. You've got the room down there." Soyeon threw one of the keys at Jiyeon. She accidently fumbled it, causing it to fall on the floor. "Damn you, Soyeon." She whispered, as she picked it up. "C'mon, Jiyeon ~ Let's go ~" Eunjung grabbed her luggage and helped Jiyeon pick up hers.

"And, I got a room with Boram unnie, it's right behind us." Soyeon pointed her index finger at the mahogany door, behind her.

"And you two are together, in the room across Eunjung's and Jiyeon's. Think fast." Soyeon threw a key at Qri, who just caught it, as if it were nothing. "I'll text you guys if anything." Boram cheerfully skipped along with Soyeon in their room, leaving the two alone.

"Well, atleast we don't have to find each other to get inside the room." Qri chuckled, grabbing her several cases of luggage.

Hyomin took the key from Qri's fingertips, unlocking the copper lock with ease.

The two walked in, pretty much speechless at the sight of their room.

"Woah, this room is meant for like a king or something." Hyomin's jaw dropped all the way down to the equator. The place had a huge chandelier dangling in the middle of the ceiling and the windows were huge, showing off Seoul's busy streets. Sliding her cases of clothes away to the side, Hyomin plopped herself on the king sized bed, crinkling the velvet bed sheets.

"There's only one bed." Qri spoke up from near the door.

Hyomin raised herself up, tilting a head at her. "Does that bother you ?" She curiously asked.

"No, I'm just pointing that out, ahaha." Qri giggled.

---