Paradise's Jean

Gemini Project - For the latest news about Yubi Entertainment
 
 

 
 

Paradise's Jean

posted by Gemini on 28 May, 2014

 

I recently posted about Yubi taking a sudden break I didn’t know why so I decided to look for the reasons. Snooping around, I found out Jean got into a small accident that left singing difficult… And since Paradise was supposed to debut first, others debut are also pushed back… Now don’t worry, Jean is fine, she hasn’t yet made any announcement other than on her social medias where she revealed her accident and that she is feeling good now. She never say what accident it was and I never do not know either, but I just wish no one was hurt.

 

In my fan mind, I picture Jean having to sneak around with another Idol and getting hurt in the process, while they are enjoying a date or something, since that’d explain why the accident in question was not revealed… Somehow, secrets are often about dating scandals… Hehe!

 

Who do I ship her with? Let’s see… From what I gathered since I heard about her, I know she’s the Main Vocalist and Leader and also an mid 95-liner… I think she’d probably be cute with someone from Got7… Someone with a manly feel… I can totally ship her with JR and how about the JR from Nu’est? That’d work great too! That’s it! I’ve made my mind and story. Jean got into an accident because she was on a date with one JR when the other JR came to request his turn (because the love triangle works because she dates them both and alternate between the two depending on the days) and the first JR didn’t want to end his turn, resulting in the accident!

 

I know this is totally a fanfiction, but my story is probably more dramatic then what really happened. I like it. How about you?

tags: YubiEnt, Paradise, Par4dise, Jean, Fanfiction, Shipping, GeminiIsDelusional

Gemini

About me

If you are wondering who I am, know that I’m not at liberty to say. However, you can call me Gemini, for I will be Yubi Entertainment’s shadow and follow them, reporting the latest news to you! On a personal note, know that I am currently a staff at YubiEnt and although I’m not ranked very high, I know things you probably don’t. Hehe!

Read More