Chapter Two

MEANT FOR ME....

(Wooyoung arrived at the place, he  press the door bell and a girl opened the door,from the looks of this girl he's sure she's older than him)

Anyeong hasseyo, Im jang Wooyoung..

your'e jang wooyoung-sshi, Im lee Tae hee come in..

you know me?

your sister called me aminute ago and she told me everything..

(he goes in) thank you for letting me stay, but tomorrow i'll find a job and a place to stay..

(smiles) wooyoung-sshi you stay as long as you want..

kamsamida..

its ok your sister is a good friend of mine, she helped me before too and now its time to return the favor.

you live here alone?

i live with my cousin..

(another girl came from uptairs..)

Unni do we have a visitor? i heard the door bell..

Jieun-ah come here..(the girl stood in front of him) Jieun i want you to meet Jang Wooyoung he'll be staying here with us, and wooyoung-sshi she's my cousin Lee Jieun the one i told you about..

Anyeong hasseyo  (wooyoung greeted first, but jieun didnt respond she's just staring at him)

jieun..your manners...

(jieun seems woke up from a dream and greeted him , they shook hands)

come on guys..time for dinner..

(while they were eating dinner wooyoung and tae hee talk about they're lives but jieun didnt join them she was just staring at him,)

so what are going to do wooyoung-ssshi? (tae hee ask)

i need to find a job do you know any?

hmm, well jieun-ah!

(jieun seems surprised) what?

park jiyeon they have a restaurant right? and you said they needed a waiter..

hmm..(jieun said)

Wooyoung-sshi is it ok with you if you work as a waiter?

its ok..

jieun-ah i want you to go there with him tomorrow,

ok i will..

 

(after Dinner) WOOYOUNG'S POV:

(Tae hee noona showed me my room, its not so big like my room in US but im ok with it..earlier when we were having dinner that girl keep looking at me..its uncomfortable what 's her name again? ahh, Lee Jieun)

 

(Jieun's room)

Jang Wooyoung, jang wooyoung ,jang wooyoung...(giggles)

I should call jiyeon..(she dialed)

-Yabosseo?

Jiyeon! its me jieun-ah..

-jieun-ah why are you calling me, its 10 pm already..(yawns)

jiyeon there's a guy here his name is jang wooyoung, he's gonna stay here with us!!

-(yawns) And???

i think im in love!!! (jieun said excitedly)

-(sighs) jieun-ah did you just call me to say that? its soo late and im sleepy..(yawns)

ara! i'll talk about it tomorrow..goodnight jiyeon-ah..(she said sweetly) (hungs up)

 

(jiyeon's pov:)

What?? she became nice..hope she's always in love...(jiyeon goes to sleep)

 

(Wooyoung woke up early..he goes to the kitchen and he heard someone singing..and he had to admit the voice is amazing)

wooyoung-ah! good morning! ( she smiles brightly)

(that voice came from jieun cooking in the kitchen) good morning...

come on sit here, lets eat breakfast..

smells good..(he said)

really, hope its taste good too its my first time to cook..

(wooyoung taste it and its not good )  

well how is it?

its good.. (he lied)

really..gomawo (she said shyly)

where is Tae Hee noona?

Unni goes to work early today..

(he nods)

wooyoung-ah eat more..i did cook this for you..

(wooyoung feels that he was about to vomit but he still ate it, cause he dont want to hurt her feelings)

 

 

jieun's pov:

we're here wooyoung-ah!! ( i did bring him here in jiyeon's restaurant)

jieun-ah!! (jiyeon calls me)

jiyeon i want you to meet jang wooyoung, wooyung-ah she's my bestfriend Park Jiyeon her parents own this restaurant..

Anyeong hasseyo jyeon-sshi..(wooyoung said)

you want to work here right, jieun told me ..its a good time for you coz we really need a waiter, is it ok for you to work as a waiter?

yes of coures its ok..

Wooyoung-ah you can go inside i want to talk to jiyeon  (I said, he goes inside )

soo, hes the guy you told me your in love with? 

hmm..(i smiled)

does he feel the same thing? ( jiyeon stared at me)

Not yet.. but im sure he'll be my boyfriend just wait..

 

 

 

(im sorry for just updating now..im kinda busy lately.. sorry for an un-interesting chapter ,but still hope you like it...:)!!)