Chapter One

MEANT FOR ME....

(A group of students standing outside the room, watching Lee Jieun sing she's rehearsing for they're musical and she's the female)

Omo..she's so cool!!

Yeah she's got a great voice,no wonder she's the female lead..

(Lee Jieun can hear them, she lift her head up and sang beautifully after she sing the all of the students clap they're hand amazed by her beautiful voice)

Jieun-ah!! (her bestfriend Park Jiyeon) that was amaZing!!

I know..

Lets go to our restaurant i'll give you free chicken..

(Jieun nods)

(A few students came wants her autograph,but one of them accidentally spilled her juice over Lee Jieun)

Omo!!! I'm so sorry jieun-sshi..(the girl said nervously)

(jieun glared at her)Yah!!! could yo at least be careful! look what you've done to my clothes you stupid fool!!!

Jiyeon!!

yes jieun-ah why?

I want you to remember her face, if she's in the musical i want her out!!

ok..

(the girl ask for forgiveness but jiun ignores her and walk away..)

 

AT THE AIRPORT

Noona Im already in Korea (Jang Wooyoung calls her sister who lives in america)

-You sure you'll be ok on your own..

im not a kid anymore so dont worry about me..

-(sighs) i know, yah if you need anything just call me ok, and if your ready you can come back anytime..

yeah i will..i have to go now

-ok take care bye

Always am..goodbye Noona (hungs up)

(Its been years when jang wooyoung left korea, he wants to live in america and study there but when his mother remarried and give birth ,Wooyoung decided to come back and wants to be independent)

''I'll show you that i can live on my own now''

(he told his mother before leaving ,and now he's here first Wooyoung have to find a job and a place to stay)

(phone rings) A text from noona

''Wooyoung-ah if you dont have a place to stay, I want you to come to this place the owner of ths house is a good friend of mine, she'll let you stay..''

(He took a deep breath, he dont want his noona to help him..but its almost dark and he needs a place to sleep..he took his bag called a taxi, Wooyoung is going to that place)

 

LEE JIEUN'S POV:

Im home!!

Jieun-ah you're here, change your clothes and help me prepare dinner..

ok, (she's my cousin 5 years older than me)

(Phone rings)

Its not mine (I said)

someone's calling me I dont know this number maybe its for you your the one who's got a lot of callers..

( I smiled) Theyre my Fans unni, you know im pretty famous..

ara! (smiles) Yabosseo? (screams) Woo shin-ah!! its been a long time how are you?  ok your brother what about him?

Im going uptairs..( i said)  (I opened the door in my room/change my clothes I look myself in the mirror)

No wonder Im famous I'm beautiful every man will fall in love in me..

(door bells) who might that be?