Chapter Five

MEANT FOR ME....

WOOYOUNG'S POV:

Jang wooyoung....

what?

mianhe..

(before i could talk she kissed in my lips, i was shocked but i can feel her soft lips moving towards mine so i close my eyes and kiss her back slowly..)

(jieun stopped) he's gone.. he wont bother me anymore ,gomawo wooyoung-ah

(i glared at her)

are you mad..?

(i walked away)

wooyoung-ah! wait for me..

(i stopped) why did you kiss me?

because i want him to see that i dont like him! thats why i kiss you to prove him that i have a boyfriend..

im not your boyfriend!!

for now.. (smiles) and why are you  mad? its just a kiss anyway..

just a kiss??!! for me it was-

it was..?

(i sighed) forget it lets go home..

 

JIEUN'S POV:

(i have only three days to make him fall in love with me, what should i do?

i saw unni preparing breakfast )

Unni where's wooyoung-ah?

he already goes to work?

what?? when?

just now..

i have to go Unni,( i grab a bread ran all the way to the bus station, i saw wooyoung standing there)

Wooyoung-ah!!( i called him, but he ignores me..)

yah! wait for me..(he still didnt listen) if wont talk to me..ahm...i'll kiss you!!!

(he stopped walking and look at me) what?

if you wont talk to me, i'll kiss you..(smiles)

lee jieun!!

im just kidding, dont worry i wont kiss you..unless you told me to..ok!

what do you want?

lets go tgether..! 

 

WOOYOUNG'S POV:

(this girl is driving me crazy. before if she holds me, touch me it dont matter to me, but now, its making me feel confuse, im now working but all ican think is that kiss, that unusual feeling...i cant explain)

wooyoung!

chansung-ah,( hes my co-worker)

yah, you ask me before if i know any place,where you can stay i found one! the rent is very cheap

really?

hmm, you can move there tomorrow if you want..

ok..(i should)

 

(jieun came home from school, she goes to the kitchen and she heard unni and wooyoung talking)

are you sure about it wooyoung-ah? you want to move out?

hmm, its a good place and the rent is cheap so i can afford it..

you dont have to do that you know, i told you ..you can stay as long as you want.

i know and thank you for that noona but, i want to be independent ..and i want to do it myself..

sure you wont change your mind?

no..i'll move out tomorrow

(jieun came in)

what?! your moving out? tomorrow?

(wooyoung ignored her and he goes to his room without looking at her, jieun left frozen)

 

(its midnight and wooyoung goes out of his room to go to the kitchen and drink some water when someone hug him from the back..and he knows who is it)

let go jieun-sshi

sirheo!!

lee jieun!

why are you moving out? is it because of me?

(sighs) ani, i want to live on my own,

but cant you do that here? wooyoung-ah can you please not go? if theres something you dont like, tell me! i can change..

(wooyoung faced her) stop this..because i wont change my mind..

jieun starts to cry...and he goes back to his room...

 

 

''MORNING''

(wooyoung goes out of the house with his bag)

wooyoung-sshi take care

i will and thanks for everything noona!!

no problem..you want me to call jieun. (she calls jieun but no respond) she must be sleeping

its ok dont wake her up, i already said goodbye last night!!

ok goodbye wooyoung-sshi!!

(jieun look out fom her window)

goodbye wooyoung-ah! (she whispered)