Chapter 1

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note : 

Hey!!! Over here * wave* 

Hello there!!!!! Welcome to my very first fanfic!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! * throws confetti* Finally came out of my reading shell and started writing!!!!

Hope you enjoy this story as mch as I enjoy writing it!!!!!! 

Enough said

I present to you chapter one !!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

The door cracked, indicating the long absents of humanity. Brushing off the thick layers of dust collected over the years, fresh memories flooded his thoughts, both happy and sad ones. Subconsciously, his gaze halt at a specific photo, framed differently than the rest. As he wiped the dust off the glass protecting the picture, her face glowed in the moonlight. Though the yellowish fading of colors evident, her face still gave off her usual young vigor. Her bright smile seem to have brightened the night sky. The moon shown ever more brightly. Somehow reminding him that it was never too late and that her love for him is still alive.

 It was never too late to change for the better. It was never too late to search for her again. It was never too late to apologize. It was never too late to plan their future again. It was …. It WAS …

He never knew why he would come back to this place of sorrow and regrets. His feet just brought him here, walking and walking for hours by the roadside with no destination in mind, his feet just walked to the only place he ever felt like home – their home. The home he bought for her 6 years ago, as her wedding present. The smile on her face engraved at the back of his head, the love and passion craved into his heart that night they made love. Her whispers, soothing yet affectionate, would never fail to make his heartbeat race.

But they were now mere memories. His face frowned at the realization. His previous grin replaced by a sad smile. His princess, the woman who never fails to put a smile on his face, the woman who means the most to him, the woman whom he loves with all his heart will be married to another man.

The news came rather unexpectedly, and the pain only worsened. Every day he has been preparing himself for that fateful news ever since he heard of her engagement. He prepared his heart for a heartbreak. And that was what he got. For days he locked himself in his room, so afraid to face the world, afraid of withstanding the pressure of reality. He waiting for the news and he got it. He prepared for the news and it hurt.

As he sat on the worn out sofa, the bright moonlight highlighted the damn streaks on his cheeks. “One last n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter