Fever ❤

ℳorning kiss ♥



hyukjae pov

3.25 a.m

*cough*cough*cough*

I stirred in my sleep as the person who was in my embraced keep coughing.

*cough*cough*cough*

‘’hae? Wake up? Why are you coughing badly?’’ I keep looking at him  worriedly.

‘’i-I donno *cough*cough* ‘’ hae answered weakly.

I touched his forehead and.. pulled out immediately ‘’oh my , haee  , you’re having a fever .’’
I kept looking into his weak eyes, he look soo pale .

‘’f-fever? *cough*it-its okay hyukkiee , *cough* I’ll be fine tomorrow. Don’t worry hyukkie .’’
he slowly caressed my cheek .

I took a chance to kiss his lip. ‘’what do you mean by it’s okay? U’re surely not okay , how can i not worry , I can’t see you in pain hae . it hurt me , ‘’ I kiss him full on the lip again ‘’see, even your lip is drying.

‘’I’m sorry *cough* ‘’his eyes keep looking down.didnt want to look at me.

‘’hae..’’ I touch d his chin and make him to look at me.

‘why you say sorry ? you didn’t make any mistake and I also didn’t mad at youu ..’’I give a peck on his forehead ‘’im just worried about you ,because , you re my precious.  ‘’with that I kiss him full on his lip .when I pulled away  ,He nodded as he understand what I say.

‘’now, I will go downstair , and take medicine and also  warm water to warm you . stay here , be a good boy and wait for me ,okay hae? ‘’ I asked while caressing his head.

neehh :’) *cough*cough*

I quickly get up from the bed , and when to the kitchen to take the medicine. when I arrived at our bedroom, I found that he is already sleeping. I went to him and quietly sit beside him.i put the medicine and the cold water aside.my hand landed on his cheek .eventhough it is hot because of his fever , I still can feel the softness and the warm of his skin.

‘’hae, hae, wake up , you should took your  medicine,’’I shook his shoulder lightly.

‘’ummmm.. *cough* cough*’’he open his eyes a bit , and struggle to sit up .i hugged his body and help him to lean against the headboard.’’I’m sorry , I fall asleep ‘’.he said.

‘’it’s okay hae ‘’I smile while caressing his cheek .i gave him the medicine and a glass  of plain water.
‘’you will be fine tomorrow if you eat this small thing’’I pointed toward the medicine.
 

‘’hyukkiee *cough* ,d-do I really have to s-swallow this *cough*little thing ? hae pouted.

of course hae , don’t you want to be healthy again? I said.i know what he’s been up too. And I guess I right .

‘’it’s bitter ><*cough* he hesitated to eat it. Hummm ottokaji?..haa! that’s the only way !.

‘’hae , can you closed your eyes for awhile? ‘’

‘’why? ‘’

‘’just closed your eyes ,honey .’’he blushed and closed his eyes.

I quietly took the medicine from his hand and put it in my mouth.

/it’s really bitterrr!!! >  for your haeeee ,hyukkieee !! fightinggg!!/
.
‘’hae .. ‘’I touched his hand .’’open your eyes  dear ‘’,with that , I quickly kiss him full on his lip. He gasp in shock but after that he calm down and responded to my kiss. I keep kissing him softly. Our hand wrapped around each other neck. I his lip and he gladly open it. I shoved the medicine into his mouth and he swallowed it .


I pulled away from the kiss and smile to him .

‘’good boy ^^’’ I said while patting his head.’’ you always said that my kiss is sweet , so it’s not bitter right, since it is from my mouth ? ‘’ I chuckled when I saw his blushing face. ‘’right?’’ I giggled inside.

y-yesss ,umm, hyukkiee,*cough* thanks ‘’.he keep blushing and  touch his own cheeks.

I put away his hand gently and pinched his cheek.’’stop blushing haee, you will be hotter than before :p’’

‘’now, sleep .okay dear? ^^ I will moist your body with the warm water.’’ I helped him to lay in the bed back.

*how about you? You’re not *cough*sleeping? ‘’hae asked worriedly.

''you’re the most important right now ^^'' . I will sleep when I’m done warmed your body. Don’t worry about me ^^ just sleep okay?  ‘’ I said sincerely.
okay.thanks for taking care of me hyukkie ’’his eyes slowly close and he fall asleep. I think the medicine give sleeping effect to him.

I took the small towel and put in the warm water, squeeze it and put  it on his forehead.’’I love you haee , I hope you recover soon ‘’ i gave a peck on his lip.i  moisted his body l  from the cheek , neck , and his shoulder using the small towel . my eyes felt heavy and started to drifted away too. My head fell on hae body while my hand was around his waist .arm protecting.


‘’hyuukieee!!! Wake uppp!!! Why you sleep in this uncomfortable position ><’’

I opened my eyes a bit and try to figured out whose sound is it..
 

Haee!!!

I fully open my eyes and saw my hae in front of me.and without any word , I hugged him tight. Really tight.

‘’haeeee!!!! You ‘re not having fever againnn !!! ‘’ I  said excitedly.

‘’yes , yess, and you ‘re actually kil--ling me with your h--hug! >< I can’t br--eath hyuk--kieee >< you hug m--me soooo tight ><

‘’oops ,sorry hae :p too exciteddd ‘’I said in guilty.

*cough*cough*cough*

who is the one who cough just now? Haee already recover right ?

guess what ,

it is hyukjaeee ..


‘’hyukkiee , are you having a fever ? ‘’hae asked .I put my own hand on my forehead and damnn , it is really hot.

‘’haee … I guess..  I ‘m kissing you… too much last night , that’s why I’m …I’m infected by your fever virus. But.. it’s okay since I have my hae to take care of me right ? ^^ I asked hae.

‘’paboo hyukiieee ‘’ I heard what hae mumbled.

yes ^^ and the one who you loveee ^^ *cough*
take care of me like I did to youu las night , okay dear? ^^ ; ‘’I .

yes, my loveelyy boyfriendddd ><, .hae said lovingly.


thankyuuu ~ omg it is midnight alreadyy >< better sleep noww , tomorrow i will update againn!! bye byee!! ^^ /hug/hug/hug/