The kiss ❤

ℳorning kiss ♥



Donghae stirred in his peaceful sleep when he felt  someone caressing his cheek,touching his orbs,down to his jawline .he narrowed his eyes a bit when he felt that something soft went to his nose.but in another second , he closed his eyes again .

''why my kiss can't wake you up? hummm ‘’hyukkie thought.

 at first, hae just try to ignores it but when he felt something soft when to his lip  softly yet gently , he can’t help but gasp .

‘’hyukjae’’he said in surprise , as in instinct,he wrapped his hand around hyukkie neck.the other part of his heart say that we shouldn’t go too farr but the other half craving for him. Hyukkie doesn’t help either. His lips keep ravishing his and he response to hiss kiss. Hyukjae hand is everywhere in his body.

‘’hae , wake up sunshinee , the sun is already greet youu ‘’hyukjae stop whatever he was doing while looking deeply into hae’s face .

‘’hah-aha,, hyukkiee ,hah-a..it t-tick-ticklishh >< , he giggle when the other lips when to his ear kissing and blowing it. He doesn’t know why his hyukkie do that, but he found it is cute .Sometimes , hyuukiee will whisper sweet word like ‘’I love you hae..wake up my precious.. I want to be forever with you ..i miss youu and all the cheesy word .



‘’ticklish? You mean if I blow into your ear then you’re ticklish ? like thiss ?’’ hyukjae can’t help but blow again in hae ‘s ear.he chuckled when he saw hae laughing faces. He so proud that he can hear that laugh again.

‘’hyukkie—ee ha-hahha—hahaa—s-topp-stoopp  ‘’ hyukjae hand is clutching hae’s waist,caressing it.He didnt stop blowing hae’s ear, he just don’t want to stop because he love that laughing sound.but he stop when his eyes landed on precious hae face in that moment . with hae under him , giggling, and the one who make him laugh like that is himself.

‘’I love you , haee ‘’
‘’I love you too hyukkiee’’

now be a good boyy and go wash up okay? ‘’hyukkie said while patting hae ‘s head lovingly.hae pout because he want to continue cuddling with him moree.

‘’hae? Don’t do that pout , you know that , you look so edible right now? Don’t make me eat youu , ‘’
he smirked .but what he didn’t expect is haee keep pouting more … and moree

in hyukjae's heart
.omggg…I justtt can’t !!!!  I just can’t ,he looks so adorableeeee!!!! Omgg!!! I just want to bite himm !! ok , ok , calm down hyukkieeee … calm downnn .. he is yours anyways  hehee


‘’ what ‘s the matter if you eat me ? ‘’hae mumbles with a sad and low voice .luckily hyukkiee didn’t hear .

hyukkiee give a peck on his lips and said ‘’hae ,  we can cuddle after you finish bathing . I don’t like stinky stinky haee shooo shoo , go to bath ‘’

‘’arasso,arassoo ‘’ hae said obediently while grinning to his hyukkiee.

‘’hyukkie , thanks for the morning kiss^^’’

‘’ur welcome hae , its not just a morning kiss , it is a prove to show how much I love youu :)

‘’cheesy hyukkie is backkk!!! ‘’hyukkie can’t help but laugh when he saw hae’s being adorable.

yeahh , and this cheesy hyukkie love youu :)

  finally hae rush toward the bathroom because he didnt want to hear all the cheesy thing anymore.

why?

 because he know that he will  be blushing like red tomatoo ><






The End ^^ thankyu ♪♪♪