breakfast ❤

ℳorning kiss ♥



I fell in love with my bestfriend,

this is something like a movie,

and I don’t know how it ‘s end girl

but I fell in love with my besfriend.


Donghae keep singing along while cutting the vegetables.he was cooking his  husband’s fav food right now.

‘’where is hyukkie? >< it’s 9.30 and he didn’t wake up yet humm, I think I should give him my morning kiss later *maybe more than that*./ whaha /’’ donghae thought.

‘’good morning my princess ^^ ‘’ hae was in shock because he felt his husband lip press on his cheek.his hand wrapped around hae waist. Backhugging him while his wife cooking .

‘’hyukkie! You scared mee ><’’ hae said,pouting while touching hyukiie hand which was around his waist.

‘’scared? Why? You think the one who give you the sweet peck on your cheek is someone else?’’ hyukkie can’t help but tease his wife.he keep kissing the younger cheek.

‘’a-a, n-not  not like that! I ‘m just , just –‘’hae answered in panic , his eyes were teary. hyukkie make him turn around, facing him and shut his mouth using his lip. Hae word was cut by the not-so-innocent kiss.hyukkie keep kissing him, nibbling and the younger lip, move his lip softly ,his hand now not in hae’s waist anymore, it move and wrapped around hae ‘s shoulder.he pull the kiss slowly and look into hae teary eyes.


‘’I’m just joking haee , don’t take it serious ,besides , I already know that I’m the only one who can give you kiss right? ^^ ‘’hyukkie said.

‘’paboo hyukkiee! >< full of yourself , humph! ‘’the younger who was in hyukkie embraced make a sad face. He was pouting while looking down .he  push and hit him lightly .


hae turn backfacing his husband while continue cooking for breakfast.

‘’hae, don’t sulk , I’m just teasing youu , you look adorable when I tease you , especially when you make that panic face ,  hae ,forgive me ? ‘’hyukkie tried to persuaded his wife.his hand still wrapped around  hae waist but it is much tighter than before.

‘’ okayyy , since you’re my husband  that I really love, I forgive you. But hyukkiee.. ’’

hmmm?’’ hyukkie who was still backhugging his wife answered.

‘’don’t always  tease me ‘’ hae said while turning around and look into hyukkie eyes.

‘’why I can’t always tease my adorable wife? ‘’hyukkie asked in curiousity .his right hand pinching the younger cheek  . he ended up chuckled when hae whined because it’s pain.

‘’because , I might ended up divorcing youu ! ‘’ hae said .

‘’w-what?what d-d-divorce?’’ hyukkie stutter and shock when hae mention that  word.

‘’hahahaha , I ‘m just kiddinggg!! ‘’ hae sticked his tongue out and ran away from his husband

‘’youu!!! Come hereee!!! I will punish you for being naughtyyy!! They keep chasing each other … at the end , hyukkie caught hae in his embraced and throw him to the couch.he keep tickling his wife , non-stop.


‘’hahahaaaa—hahah—hyuuk—kieee---sto—ppp—haha—haaahaa’’hae tried to struggle and escape from his husband embraced.

‘’grrr,grrr’’
 
‘’wait ? what is that sound?’’hae asked.

hae gazed on the clock and his mouth widened in surprise,

10.15 a.m

 he looked at his husband which was on top of him.

‘’hae , I’m hungryyy :p ‘’

they ended up laughing and make their breakfast together . ^^




the endd ^^ thankyuu for readingg^^ i think this story is a drabble of eunhaee xD because my hand can't stop typinggg xD  i hope you enjoyy!^^ bye byee ^^