Getting a Bodyguard

The Life of Royalties- apply close

Jihyun P.O.V.
I was getting ready to go out, for a meeting with my friends but I was having a problem in finding shoes that would go well with my outfit. I was in front of the little closet that I had for my shoes waiting to see the perfect pair of shoes for my outfit.
- Chom, tell me what pair should I choose. - my little dog bark in response. - I know. I think I should by a new pair. - After what seem an eternity I found the shoes that I wanted. Now the only thing that was left was to get down and eat a delicious breakfast. But when I was down I couldn't belive what I was seeing. My parents were home. I started to head into their direction when I saw a guy, about my age, talking with them.
- Mom, dad, I didn't know that you were home. - I got their attention.
- Oh Jihyun-ah, you're here. Good there is someone that we want you to meet. - my mother told me poiting in the guy's direction.
- He's name is Luhan. He's going to be your bodyguard from now on so you should be nice to him. 
- Me? A bodyguard? That is the funnier joke you have ever made. - I just started laughing. I couldn't belive it. A bodyguard? Come on, why would I need a bodyguard? But then I saw they were not laughing with me, as matter a fact, they all had a very serious face on them. So I stop laughing and put on a serious face too. They were not kidding. - Why do I need a bodyguard?
- Well, we need someone that is able to not just protect you but also keep you in the right path. - my father looked at me in the eyes with is serious face. - And me and your mother already discust this subject and there's nothing you can do about it. Luhan is going to your personal bodyguard  and starting today he will e living in this house, so you better be nice with him. - I felt my face burning. How could they do that to me? How could a stranger be better to protect me than my own parents? And he was moving in? Who was this Luhan and who the hell he was to do this to me? I didn't knew him but I already hated him.
- You will see if I can't do nothing about it. - I said out of anger, and got out of there before my tears started to flow.
 

Luhan P.O.V.  
After that girl went out of the living room, her parents introduced me to all the staff that worked at their place and lead me to the room I would be staying. After that, I got alone because they got out to work. I started to unpack. That job would't be easy for the look of that girl's face, she really hated the idea of having a bodyguard, but I couldn't give up, I've told my parents that they didn't need to worry about me anymore. Suddently someone knock at my room's door.
- Come in. - When the door opened I saw the girl I should be protecting.
- I'm going out. Just for you to know, I may hate the idea of having some stranger arround me all day, but since you're getting paid for that you should at least do your job. - That moment I wanted to tell her that I didn't liked the idea of protecting someone that I don't know either, but that would do nothing.
- Yes, ma'am. - I said while bowing.
- First, don't call me ma'am it makes me look old call me Jihyun I don't care, second don't bow when I'm with my friends it's embarassing. - The girl turned arround. I was already hating the fact that she would be the one that I had to protect, but I decided to let it go. She had her reasons to not like me.
We got into the car and she told me where she needed to go. I didn't knew where it was but with GPS we can go anywhere without get ourselves lost. The trip was quiet, not that it get me suprised. When we got to our destination, there was a big house.
- Every week I will come here. It's kind of a club meeting. Please don't say anything. - The girl must have been afraid of me embarissing her.
- Understood. - Wen went inside and there was already people in there. Jihyun started to run in the direction of a couple that was standing.
- Soohyun!!!!
- Please, don't. I'm getting tired of you running to her. - The guy that was next to the girl that Jihyun called Soohyun said. He was shorter than I, as a matter a fact he was a short guy.
- Who is the new one? - a guy that was seating asked.
- That one over there is my new bodyguard. - Jihyun said pointing at me.
- Does your bodyguard have a name? - a girl seating next to the previous guy asked. I was going to answer but I remember that Jihyun asked me to say nothing, so I didn't say anything.
- His name is Luhan. 
- Doesn't Luhan have a mouth to answer? - another girl asked, this one looked younger. To tell the truth, I was a little confused, they were a it strange, and scary with their snob faces.
- She asked you to be queit didn't she? Don't worry whatever you say won't be worst than what they say. - Soohyun said. She had a different look, I don't know it made me feel more confortable. I smiled to her in response. 
- Soohyun-ah, can't you be in my side?
- Well, I guess Soohyun charm is working already, don't you think Joonmyun? - The guy seating said to the other one who was standing.
- Yoongi-shii, could you not put me in a worst situation? - Soohyun said to the guy seating. I was getting really confused and as time went by it was even worst.
 

Jihyun P.O.V.
When we got off the meating I wasn't in the mood to go strait home so I asked Luhan to drive arround the city for me to get some fresh air. The wind that came from the window was refreshing. Maybe Luhan wasn't a bad guy, after all the rude stuff that I have said to him he didn't said anything back. What the hell was I thinking? He just didn't want to get fired. I definitely won't give up in making this guy get out of my house. By this time I had already lost the mood to enjoy the refreshing wind coming from the car's window so I asked Luhan to go home, and when I got home I head to my room. I had to think of a way to get rid of that stuid bodyguard.

 

 

Author's note:
Hi everyone!! I'm so glad you guy's liked the teaser, and thank you so much for your support. Well where is the first chapther of the story. It's dedicated to Jihyun and Luhan. Next chapther I will choose other characthers, soo don't worry, your turn is comming.  Hope you like it. ^.^