Teaser

The Life of Royalties- apply close

Like always, she was in front of the giant gate waiting for him. She looked up to the sky. The weather was nice, the sun up in the sky, a few clouds, a light yet refreshing breeze. She closed her eyes, thinking of nothing, just feeling the breeze, relaxing.
- Why didn't you wait inside? - she opened her eyes and saw the man she was waiting for.
- The weather is good. I wanted to get some fresh air. We need to go now or we are going to be late, Joonmyun-sshi.
- I told you not to call me that way. - The girl opened the car's door and get inside. A few seconds after Joonmyun got into the car as well, and they leave for their destiny.  
In the car there was silence, and that made Joonmyun get bored.
- Why do you get bored so easly, Joonmyun-sshi?
- First why do you always call e that way? We already know each other for two years now? - Joonmyun turn to the side so that he could see the girl's face.
- You are my boss. 
- I already told you that outside the officce you can treat me informaly. - The girl look him in the eyes - Don't look at me that way, you know I don't like it, but can I ask you something, Soohyun?
- What? - the girl knew that nonsence would come out of his mouth.
- Isn't tomorrow your sister birthday? - She looked away.
- And?
- Why don't you call her? - He knew that family was a subject that Soohyun didn't like to talk about but he still wanted her to give her family a second chance.
- We are here, hurry up we are already late.
- Aish. I hate when you do that. - they got out of the car and got in the huge mansion in front of them. Of course they weren't suprised, after all they both lived in a bigger one. They were there because every week there was a meeting with the most powerfull families in Korea. They were there because they all aggred that it was better the get the powerfull ones as allies and not as enimies. They do that since a long time ago so the families members started to get along well, not as busniess parteners but as friends.  In the moment they got into the room where they were going to meet the other members, one girl came running and hugged Soohyun.
- Soohyun!!! I missed you so much!!!
- Jihyun, she was here last week, can you not do that every time we come? 
- Come on hyung, I missed Soohyun-noona as well. - Jongin said while hugging Soohyun after Jihyun released her. Joonmyun separate Jongin from Soohyun.
- Don't you dare to touch her.
- Come on, he did nothing wrong. - Soohyun said, and laugh a little when she saw the face of her boss - Annyeonghaseyo. - she greeted the rest of the group that was in the room.
- Well, you are late. - Ae Ra said - You were the only ones left. 
- We're really sorry, Ae Ra - sshi - Soohyun bowed a little and Ae Ra softened her angry face a little bit.
- Why are you bowing to a child? Come sit next to me Soohyun- sshi. - Yoongi said a pointed to the place next to him. Ae Ra just turned her face, it made her a bit angry always being called a child but they know each other since a long time ago, she was already used to it.
- Sorry Yoongi-sshi, you should ask someone else to sit next to you, I think I should stay next to Joonmyun - sshi.  - Joonmyun smiled when Soohyun said that.
- Well, I gess it's just the way it is. I never get to sit next to you, but... - Yoongi looked ate Tiffany - Tiffany, Liffany why don't you come sit next to me?? I mean me being in the middle.
- Do you think that we will fall for you pretty face?  - Tiffany said, they were used to that.
- I'm sorry for my temperamental sister, Yoongi, but we all are already sitting, maybe another day. - Yoongi smiled at Liffany and made a funny face to Tiffany who did the same.
They stayed like that talking and palying all the afternoon, and at 7pm Soohyun and Joonmyun went back home, but this time it wasn't just the two of them in the car, Jongin was there too.
- Noona, don't you want to live in my house insted?? Joonmyun-hyung is just too boring, he didn't say a thing during the all trip.
- Yah, don't you think you're talking to much? Do you want me leave you here in the middle of the road? I'll make sure that no one comes to get you. - Soohyun laugh a little. It was always like that, the two of them arguing about something.
- Noona would you come to get me if Hyung left me here?? - Jongin made a cute face to Soohyun.
- Of course, why would I leave my Dongsaeng in the road alone when it's getting dark? - Joonmyun stared at Soohyun- Where are you looking at? We will have an accident if you don't look to the road, Joonmyun-sshi.
- Aish! Why do call me that way and treat him as your little child? - Joonmyun was getting upset, like all the times Jongin comes along with them.
- You're my boss, he's not. I've already told you that.
And like that, they got home and the night went by, exactly like any other night in the huge mansion.
  

 

 

Author's note:
Well here it is. Hope you like it. Right now I'm in vactions so I'll try to write often, but anyways, I have a life so don't rush me, okay? Hope you enjoy reading my story.