Kyuhyun: Devil from Hell

Reborn

Crash! 

Argh!

Kyuhyun yells frustratingly as he trashes the room. By now his bedroom should look like a war zone. Just like his anger, his black wings burn with an orangey-red flame. A blood-red aura surrounds him as he remembers what happened that made him being grounded in his room. 

He has a passion for music so he would play the piano in the courtyard everyday. The place is quite isolated so no one will notice him, or so he thought. One day, he was singing a sad ballad song when he heard a soft humming from behind a pillar. Curious, he stopped singing and crept to the pillar. There he saw a cute looking guy with blonde short hair and a pair of silver wings. That guy must be an angel, he assumed. 

" Who are you?" Not sure if the angel is a treat, he asked in a cold voice. It shocked him and to be honest, he looks really cute with his shocked face. After calming the startled angel down, he got a name: Sungmin. 

" I like your voice, Kyuhyun." The cute angel commented after listening to him sing. This was the first time someone heard him sing and of course, the first time someone compliments on his voice. 

Since that day, Sungmin became his 'loyal fan' and came by everyday. They would enjoy music together and chat together. Kyuhyun also developed a new hobby of teasing the angel, cause he looked so adorably cute when he is embarrassed. He loved the way Sungmin nuzzles his hair in his chest and pouts when he gets teased. Before he knew it, he had fallen in love with the angel. 

He still remember the last song they sang together before they were torn apart from each other... 

~ Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Eodiro ganeunji amudo moreujiman
Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Heeojin moseup idaero.. ~

Someday, he hoped, that they can be together again. And if he finds out who is responsible for busting them, he will seriously rip him into pieces, he mentally noted to himself. He hadn't used his scythe for a while so he'll be glad to practice his skills on slaying and touturing people... 

Flap flap. 

Mind coming back to the present, he turned around to see a white pigeon, a note tied to its leg. He took out the note and read it. Oh, it's from Sungmin. 

After reading the pink note, he smiled. He spreads his wings and busts out of his bedroom. His wings, oh how he loves his wings. He loves the way his wings burn with a fiery colour, a colour which suits his slightly hot temper and his sharp tongue skills. He will surely miss this flying feeling, but it's definitely worth it. 

" I, Cho Kyuhyun, is willing to sacrifice my wings and be reborn as a human." 

 

---------------------

and here's Kyuhyun, a hot looking devil from hell. The song is super junior's someday.