Sungmin: Angel from Heaven

Reborn

Sungmin sighs for the nth time as he looked up at the night sky. Countless stars lighted up the night and his silver wings sparkled under the moonlight. He has a dreamy look on his face as a man with curly brown hair and the voice of an angel occupied his mind. 

He met him by accident one day. He was running an errand for The God when he heard someone playing the piano.  He hid behind a pillar as he peeked at the man at the middle of a courtyard. The man had a curly brown hair and a pair of black wings that looked like its burning a fiery red. He was wearing a suit and playing a soothing tune on the piano. Sungmin felt his heart sped up as he stared at the hot devil in a suit. When the man starts singing , Sungmin fell deeply into the music, mesmerized by his voice. 

~ Dalkomhan ne geu mal nal jugineun ne geu mal
Gamanhi kkaemulmyeon sseudisseun geu mal geumanhae
Miwohaji motae saranghajido motae
Gyeolguk domangchyeobeorindan geu mal jebal geuman geumanhae

Samkil su eobseotdeon mal, geutorok tteugeopgo dokhaetdeon ne geu mal
Geu janinhan ipsul, nameun nae miryeonmajeo chagapge jareugo gani
On gaseum eoreobuteun nae gyeoten sarajineun geot deul ppuniya
Charari uri cheoeumbuteo amu geotdo anieotdamyeon ~

Sungmin was so absorbed in the music that he didn't noticed that the man had stopped playing and was looking at him. 

" Who are you?" He jumped when the man suddenly appeared in front of him and stared at him. He backed away a few steps and wanted to fly away, spreading his silver wings wide. 

" Don't run. I won't hurt you. I just want to know your name." The man spoke again, voice calming the startled angel down. 

" ...Sungmin. My name is Sungmin." 

" I'm Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you." 

From that day onwards, Sungmin dropped by to listen to Kyuhyun's music everyday. They'll have small chats once in a while, and Sungmin knows that he has fallen in love with the devil. He enjoyed the time he spends with Kyuhyun. Although he teases sometimes but he is actually a sweet guy, despite being a devil. 

Unfortunately, their time together isn't long. Someone noticed that an angel is actually dating a devil and they are separated since. Sungmin knows that for them to be together, there's only one way, and some sacrifices would be necessary. 

A pigeon flies down and landed on Sungmin's hand. He patted the bird and tied a note on the bird's leg. 

" Go send this to Kyuhyun will you?" He cooed and let the pigeon fly. 

He has made up his mind. He stands up and spreads his wings wide. Flying in the night sky, he smiled, wings shining brightly. They are so beautiful, too bad it won't be his anymore after tomorrow. Because tomorrow, he would go find The God, and... 

" I, Lee Sungmin, is willing to sacrifice my wings and be reborn as a human." 

 

----------------

this is sungmin's story in heaven. Oh, and the song is super junior's bittersweet if you want to know. ^^