Thanks To

B2ST/BEAST Christmasu~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-GgPVv7a0&feature=BFa&list=PL3A9901651BC336EC&lf=autoplay 

"Junhyung-ah!"

The streets lights lit up the dark sky and the snow layered the Earth in white. Yoseob's eyes sparkled in the light and Junhyung walked behind him, his hands in his pockets. Yoseob's face was against a store window, looking inside at all of the toys. Junhyung watched him with a smirk on his face. Yoseob turned around, meeting their eyes.

"Can we go in?"

Junhyung shook his head, pointing to a small stand across the street.

"Let's eat something warm first, I'm cold."

Yoseob pouted, looking back into the store. He turned around, walking across the street with Junhyung. They both ordered ramen and sat, eating. Yoseob kept glancing at the toy store and Junhyung watched him, slurping up his ramen noodles.

"Ah! If you keep looking at it, we aren't going!"

Yoseob turned fast, smiling wide with noddles hanging out of his mouth.

"So we are going?!"

"Not if you don't finish eating"

Yoseob nodded, eating his noodles faster. Junhyung chuckled, sipping the broth. They finished and Yoseob jumped up, walking towards the toy store. Junhyung followed, smirking under his scarf. They walked in and Yoseob's eyes sparkled more, eyeing the toys. Yoseob ran around, picking things up and putting them down. His eyes set on a large stuffed animal frog. Junhyung smirked and pointed to it.

"It looks like you, Seobie-ah."

Yoseob pouted, smacking Junhyung's arm making Junhyung giggle. He walked over, picking it up and walking towards the front desk. Yoseob blinked, following Junhyung. Junhyung paid the lady and placed a bow ontop, then turned around. He held it out to Yoseob and Yoseob blushed a bit, blinking at it.

"F-For me?"

"Well, yeah dummy. You ARE the only one here."

Yoseob took it and looked at it, pouting a bit. Junhyung blinked, tilting his head.

"What? Don't like it?"

Tears dripped from Yoseob's eyes and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"A-Ah? Why are you-"

"Thank you, so much Junhyung-ah!"

Junhyung stumbled back a bit as Yoseob threw his arms around Junhyung. Junhyung blinked, hearing Yoseob sniffle. He smiled, hugging Yoseob back and his hair.

"Merry Christmas Yoseob-ah."

Yoseob suddenly looked up at Junhyung, wiping away his tears. Junhyung blinked as Yoseob drug Junhyung outside, under a street light. Junhyung tilted his head, cocking his eyebrow. Yoseob pointed up, making Junhyung look up only to see a mistletoe. He looked back down and Yoseob stood on his tip-toes, kissing Junhyung's lips gently. Junhyung smiled in the kiss, closing his eyes. They broke the kiss and Yoseob looked at him, smiling cutely.

"Merry Chirstmas to you, Junhyung-ah."