Let It Snow

B2ST/BEAST Christmasu~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM5J_ma3Yf4&feature=BFa&list=PL3A9901651BC336EC&lf=autoplay 

"Let it snow~"

Creaks came from park swings and giggles echoed throughout the darkness. Kikwang knelt down, picking up snow while Hyunseung spun around, his face towards the sky. A smile penetrated his lips and he stopped, stumbling a little bit. Kikwang made a snow ball and stood, watching Hyunseung stumble a bit.

"Ay!"

Hyunseung turned around, his vision blurred a bit from spinning. Suddenly, a snowball hit him in the face and he fell over, laying in the snow. Kikwang laughed, holding his stomach. Hyunseung sat up, blinking a few times.

"Hey! I was dizzy, that isn't fair!"

Kikwang laughed more, only to be surprised by being hit in the head with a snow ball. He blinked, seeing Hyunseung was sitting, holding his stomach and laughing. Kikwang pouted, then smirked, running up and tackling Hyunseung into the snow. Kikwang was on his hands and knees over Hyunseung, looking down at him. Hyunseung's face was red and he looked to his right, avoiding Kikwang's gaze. Kikwang smirked, leaning down, moving his lips close to Hyunseung's ear. Hyunseung could feel Kikwangs warm breath on his neck and he shivered.

"Hyunseung-ah ... Are you cold ... You're shivering ..."

Hyunseung nodded softly and Kikwang smiled, taking Hyunseung's shoulders and rolling onto his back, pulling Hyunseung ontop of him. Hyunseung blinked as Kikwang pressed the boys head against his chest. Kikwang's eyes closed and he sighed, the boys hairs. Hyunseung's breathing became faster and he closed his eyes, taking in Kikwang's warmth.

"Hyunseung-ah?"

"Hm?"

" ... Can we stay like this for awhile?"

Hyunseung smiled warmly, nodding gently against Kikwang's chest.

"Of course ..."

Kikwang looked up at the snow falling from the sky and he sighed happily, smiling wide before closing his eyes once again, taking in the moment.