When The Door Closes

B2ST/BEAST Christmasu~

[Please listen to this while you read, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiXL3yfJ87M&feature=BFa&list=PL3A9901651BC336EC&lf=BFp  ]

 

The snow continued to fall on B2ST's apartment. Warm laughs and smiles filled up the living room. Christmas lights glowed throughout the room and Dongwoon's eyes glowed. This was his favorite holiday and he gets to spend it with the people who he cares for most, other than his parents of course. Junhyung sat next to Yoseob, who was pushing him for saying something erted and Kikwang sat with Hyunseung, sipping hot chocolate. Dongwoon sat next to Doojoon, smiling at him as he wrote down music notes on Dongwoon's hand. Hyunseung got up, stretching his arms and yawning.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight guys and Merry Christmas Eve~"

Kikwang also got up, nodding to the others and following Hyunseung into the bedroom. A small yawn escaped Yoseob's lips and he rubbed his eyes, making Junhyung smirk. Suddenly, Junhyung picked Yoseob up, bridal style, and looked at Dongwoon and Doojoon.

"Night guys, I'm taking this one to bed before he falls asleep on the floor."

"Aish, I can walk Junhyung-ah!"

A chuckle came from Junhyung and he turned, also walking into the bedroom. Doojoon got up, putting his hand out. Dongwoon blinked, taking it and getting up. Doojoon laced their fingers and started leading Dongwoon into the next room.

"Where are we going, hyung?"

"It's a surprise~ Close your eyes."

Dongwoon blushed, closing his eyes gently. Doojoon smiled, leading his maknae onto the apartment balcony. He took Dongwoon's shoulders, looking at him.

"Open."

Dongwoon opened his eyes to meet Doojoon's. He cocked his eyebrow and Doojoon moved aside, showing a small white piano covered in snow. Doojoon took Dongwoon's hand, guiding him to it. They sat and he took Dongwoon's hand, pointing to the music notes. Dongwoon started playing and a large smile escaped his lips.

"This is 'When the Door Closes' right?"

Doojoon smiled, nodding. Dongwoon looked at him then back to the keys. He closed his eyes, singing along with the melody. Doojoon watched as Dongwoon sung, and his cheeks started to warm up. His hand slid under Dongwoon's chin and he took it, making him face his way. Dongwoon opened his eyes, stopping him from playing anymore. Doojoon looked at his lips, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Dongwoon-ah..."

Dongwoon could feel his heart beat fast and Doojoon leaned in, his lips inches from Dongwoon's.

"Merry Christmas, Dongwoon-ah."

Their lips touched and the snow kept falling, dropping around them. Doojoon pulled away, looking at his now red faced maknae. His hands slid into Dongwoon's and he laced their fingers, pulling him in, touching their foreheads. Dongwoon's eyes stayed on Doojoon's. A smile then came to his lips and he closed his eyes, tightening his grip on Dongwoon's hands.

"Merry Christmas, Doojoon-hyung."