Chapter 3

Bloody Rose

The professor explained his lesson while the whole class leaned their backs on their chair and groaned at how boring the class and lesson was.Except Krystal,she was leaning her elbow on her desk and holding her chin,listening to the teacher with open ears and twinkling eyes.

'There are many things that we can't see or know about in-'

'Oh my Genie!Does that mean that magic powers exist?!' Krystal cut off the professor.

The whole class turned to Krystal and Prof.Woo was at a loss of words,'Umm..sure...I guess...' Prof.Woo replied while sratching his head.A huge grin formed on Krystal's face.'Yay!' she squeeled like a 5-year-old.She turned to see all the students starring at her.'Whatty?' She asked innocently.The class just shook their heads and turned their attention back to the board.'Dude,everyone knows that magic powers don't exist.' Baekhyun whispered from the side.Krystal's smile was now upside down and she was on the verge of crying.'Crap.' Baekhyun said and quickly apologized to her while Kai,who was behind,just sighed.Krystal started crying while Baekhyun tried to stop her.'I'm sorry,Krys!I was just joking!' Baehyun apologized.'But that's a true fact.' he said under his breath.Krystal heard in and cried louder.'Aish!Stop crying,will ya?!' Baekhyun shouted with frustration but that only caused Krystal to cry more.'Dude,Help me!' He lip-synced to Kai.Kai sighed and decided to help him.

'Krystal,stop crying and he'll buy you Gummy Bears for onw whole month.' Kai said.

Krystal automatically stopped crying and and she had a huge smile plastered on her face and grabbed Baekhyun's pinky-finger and did a pinky-promise with him.Baekhyun had his mouth hung open and starred at Kai in disbelief.'One whole month?!' he whispered.Kai just shrugged with folded arms and a smile.Krystal clapped and smiled excitedly while BAekhyun forced himself to smile.Kai chuckled at how funny Baekhyun was.

Prof.Woo gave them assignment on page 104.The bell rang and Krystal went out while hugging Beauty.She had a hude smile on her face as it was now time for ARTS.Krystal hopped while Kai just followed behind like a puppy.Krystal opened the door exscitedly and asked,'Songsaengnim~ what's today's tutorial?'

'Oh,it's free drawing-'

'I'll draw flowers~'


It was library period and Jessica was wandering about in the library,trying to find a good book to read.She went to the bookshelf to the corner,searched about and started coughing.Everyhting felt dizzy.It seemed as if the world was tilting.Jessica coughed some more before she fell to the ground with eyes shut.She had fainted.At that moment,Luhan who was passing by and saw a body lying near the shelf.He ran to see if the person was fine.He knelt down to see the face.He cleared the hair that covered the person't face.His eyes widened when he saw it was Jessica.'Geez,she's got to be kidding me.' he said as he slipped his arm under her shoulder and ankles.He lifted her up in a bridal style and carried her to the infirmary.he laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket.'What happened?' the nurse asked.Luhan shrugged and explained that he found her in the library.The nurse nodded and said that Jessica would recover after a nap.

'You can go now,dear.'

'No,I'll stay.'

The nurse nodded and went to see the other ill student.He sat doen on the bed and starred at Jessica.He leaned over and put her hair behind her ear. I never thought that you could be so fragile.It makes me want to protect you. He smiled. Wait,what am I thinking?!Ah!Xi Luhan,wake up! He shook his head and looked at the clock. Oh !I'm late! He got up and ran to his next class.


After a short while,Jessica woke up and sat up on bed.And at the same time,the nurse came in. 'Are you feeling better?' the nurse asked.Jessica nodded and asked how she got here.'A young man carried you here.' the nurse replied.'Can I have more details?' Jessica asked.'Well,as I remember,he had golden brown hair but his back was faced to me so I couldn't see the face.' the nurse explained.Jessica nodded and got up.I need to go to him.she thought as she ran to find Suho.On the way,she bumped into Luhan.She apologized quickly and was on her run again but Luhan stuck out his arm to block her.

'Move I need to find someone!'

'Who?Why?'

'Just move!'

'Not until you tell me the reason.'

'Hey,Look!' she pointed to the window and Luhan turned.She saw Suho reading a book in the corridor.She went under Luhan's arma and ran to Suho. Luhan turned and saw Jessica with Suho.

'Suho-sshi,thank you for today.' Jessica said with a smile.

'Huh?What do ya mean-?!' Suho asked but Jessica quickly replied,'Thank you for carrying me to the infirmary.' Luhan formed a fist and he got angry.I was the one who brought her there not Suho! He walked in between them,pushing the both of them away and walking quickly towards his class.

Riiiing!Riiing!Riiing!

the school bell rang.'Look,I'm sorry but i gotta go and thanks again!' Jessica said and run off for Ethics.'But,wait!I wasn't the one-!' suho said but Jessica was already gone.He sighed,

'I wasn't the one who brought you there...'


After school,Jessica was waiting for her sister,Kai and Luhan.They were best friends so no doubt that they always hung out together.Krystal and Kai appeared but Krystal saw a car selling ice-cream so she pulled Kai along with her as she hated to be alone.And Jessica was left once again.While Kai and Krystal were buying ice-cream,Luhan hasn't shown up which was strange as he was never late.Where is he? Jessica thought.Then,she sees Luhan coming out so she waved at him but he completely ignored her so she pulled his blazer's sleeve which caused him to turn to look at her.

'Let go.' he said coldly which hurted Jessica a bit.She knew that they always fought but not in this serious way.

'Luhan...' she said softly.Luhan rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away but Jessica pulled it back,'Look,Luhan.I don't know why you're like this but-'

'What?Why don't you just go to your lovely Suho?' he asked in a cold and mean tone.He looked through her and raised his eyebrow,'Speaking of him,here comes your Romeo.' Jessica turned and saw Suho running towards her.He stopped in front of her and Luhan pulled his hand away and walked off.Making Jessica frown a bit.

'Hey,Jess.' Suho said as he breathed heavily.

'oh,Hi,Suho.' Jessica smiled weakly.

'About before,' Suho said.'Yes?' Jessica asked.

'I wasn't the one.'

'What do you mean?'

'I wasn't the one who carried you there.'

'What?!'

'Hey,Suho!' one of his friends called.

'I gotta go and yup,its not me!' Suho said before running off to his friends.

Jessica waved and was really confused now.If it wasn't Suho...then who could it be?Could it be.... Jessica thought.Then her eyes widened and she swiftly turned to the direction Luhan walked off.

Luhan?!