Chapter 4

Bloody Rose

Jessica and Krystal got into their Benz. Krystal was happily singing 'Raindrops keep falling on the head' as it was raining while Jessica was staring out at the window and feeling bad and guilty for what she had just done to Luhan. Jessica Jung, why are you so stupid! The least you could do was not acting too thankful to Suho in front of Luhan. Jessica slapped herself softly.Her thoughts travelled back to what happened between Luhan and her and the way Luhan behaved towards her. She looked down and let a soft sigh escape . Now how am I going to face him?! I've already caused him so much pain and how am I going to apologize to him?!


Minutes later, Jessica returned home safely. Krystal waited for her while watching the cartoon 'Barbie'.

"Go Ken! I know you can save Barbie!"

Then she noticed Jessica standing behind.

"Oh my Genie! You scared the berries outta me! How are you? What happened?"

As Krystal attacked Jessica with questions, Jessica could just sigh as she took aseat next to Krystal without saying anything.

Krystal being Krystal, she asked silly questions continuously;

"What's up?"

"Are you even alive?! Yo, Answer me!"

"Are you breathing?"

"What the fairy! Did you faint?! How?"

"Is it 9 now?"

There was no response from Jessica. Krystal pouted and stomped awa. By the time it was 10, Mr and Mrs.Jung returned back home from a dinner with their friends. Krystal bounced up and down, welcoming her parents by singing 'I'm a barbie girl! In a Barbie World!'. Both her parents scolded her and told her to sleep immediately as it was already Krystal's usual bed time, 10 PM. She nodded and rushed off with a small pout on her face. But knowing her parents too well, she followed them to their office secretly. She pressed her ear against the door of the office as she listened closely.

"When are we giving them that 'thing'?

"Never. I mean it's too dangerous!"

"What do you meam?!"

"The curse of the Bloody Rose is even more dangerous than we thought it would be! Let's not give it...yet."

The Curse Of the Bloody Rose...Krystal thought, feeling confused and curious at the same time.


The next day, Krystal had forgotten about everything she overheard the night before. Jessica was still thinking about what happened yesterday that she couldn't fall asleep th whole night. Wow, I never thought Luhan would be this kind and manly. Aish! Jessica Jung, why are you having thses thoughts?! She thought to herself as she stared at her refelection. She smiled, took her bag and went off.

"Unnie, why are you taking so long to get ready?!" Krystal whined.

Jessica just replied with a smile.


Kai was waiting for them by the entrance of the school with Luhan by his side. Jessica beamed a little at Kai and was about to greet Luhan but he walked away immediately as soon as Jessica's attention turned towards him.

"Is something wrong with Hannie-boo?" Krystal asked naively.

Kai shrugged,responding,'He's been like that.Dunno why.

'He walked off and so did Jessica,leaving Krystal with Beauty.

She followed Kai secretly,ready to say "Boo!" until Kai said,'I saw you,Krystal.' He turned around to see Krystal pouting.Suddenly,it started raining.Krystal smiled and ran off to the platform to play with the rain.Kai groaned loudly and ran after Krystal in the shelter.

'Krystal!Get back!You'll catch a cold!!' Kai shouted.

Krystal's response was 'No!It's too fun!' even though Beauty was wet as well.

She hopped up and down and jumped in the puddle of water forming slowly.'Hey!!' Kai screamed.That was when Krystal turned and was on the edge of slipping out of the platform.Kai ran and grabbed her by the waist to prevent her from falling.Krystal blushed a bit.

They were ABOUT 5 inches close!

'Don't run in the rain again,okay?' Kai said softly.Krystal nodded half way when it stopped raining.A small rainbow formed and neither Krystal or Kai saw it.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Why is my heart beating too much? Kai thought to himself as he let Krystal go. Immediately Krystal saw the rainbow and wowed over it. She gasped and said, "Kai!!! A rainbow! Help me count the rainbow colors?" Kai shook his head and walked up to Krystal quickly with a worried expression.

"No," Kai said, pulling Krystal gently. "Let's go find Jessica quickly."

 

Krystal exclaimed, "Me want the rainbow colors! Ya! I wanna count, Kai!!!" She sniffed back her tears.

 

Jessica stood in front of her locker secretly staring at Luhan. Suddenly there was a shout of her name. "Jessica!" It was Kai. Jessica turned around and saw both Kai and Krystal soaking wet. As she was about to ask what happened, Kai said, "You really gotta change her clothes as she's really soaking wet right now.' Jessica nodded,'You should change too,Kai.' Kai nodded and Jessica was about to pull Krystal to the locker room but Krystal whined saying,'I wanna count the rainbows!' 'No,Krys.They are not important but you are.' Jessica replied and gragged her but Krystal slapped away Jessica's hand.She folded her arms and stopmed her foot.

"It's not as important as the Bloody rose Mommy and daddy were talking about last night."

"Wait,what?"