Chapter 2

Bloody Rose

The next day,Krystal and Jessica headed to their school,Jeosuk High,in thier new car,a shiny Benz car.Krystal brought Beauty aka her pet unicorn (a pink unicorn toy).Krystal sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" all the way to school without stopping once.Jessica listened to loud music,trying to drone Krystal's annoying singing but Krystal,being competitive,continued singing.When they got to school,Jessica was more than happy to breathe the fresh air instead of hearing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for the 100th time.

Kai stood by the school's entrance,waiting for Jessica and Krystal.His mouth hung open when he saw Krystal,carrying her so-called unicorn.She hopped onto Kai with Beauty in her hands.'Kai,say "Hi" to Beauty!' Krystal exclaimed with an eye smile.When Kai said nothing,Krystal started crying loudly.Jessica folded her arms,rolled her eyes and told Krystal,'You're such a cry-baby,you know that?' Krystal looked up and cried more when hearing that.Kai moaned tiredly and said gently,'Krystal,okay,Fine!Hello,Beauty!I'm Kai.Nice to meet you.' He took Beauty's right hand and shook it with a smile.Krystal smiled at Kai and stuck out her tongue at Jessica,sating,'I hate you,Meanie-pants!' She walked off,hopping about with Beauty.

'Can this get any worse?' Jessica asked with an annoyed tone.

Kai shrugged and answered,'Dunno.Not my problem.C'Mon.Let's go~'


It was Geometry period,Jessica was day-dreaming about Spring-Break (P.S the thoughts are written in BLACK).I wonder if there will be a vacation during Spring-Break...Would be so good! Jessica thought,sighing. I really need a break. She smiled dreamily full of thoughts and giving no attention to Miss Im.Suddenly,as she turned her attention to the classroom door,a womanly figure pass by the door quickly.This made Jessica's eyes wide open,she did not feel sleepy or bored at all.She blinked her eyes and lifted her head,hoping to see the mysterious womanly figure.She gasped slightly and breathed in and out for a while.She was a bit scared honestly.

'Oh my,what did i...?' her voice trailed off.

Miss Im threw a small eraser at Jessica's head silently,Jessica turned her head to Miss Im and muttered,'Nae?' Miss Im walked up to her and handed her a yellow slip of paper.She said,'Detention for a week.Pay attention,Miss Jung!' Jessica groaned asking,'Can I explain why I was not paying attention?!' Miss Im turned around and said,'You know what?Make it 2 weeks!' She slammed another yellow slip onto Jessica's table,walked back to the front and continued explaining.Jessica slammed her forehead onto the desk softly.

'What did she do?' Krystal asked Jessica.

Jessica paced about and replied,'Two weeks of detention.Can you believe it?!'

Krystal shook her head cutely,'No.Poor you.Unni,I'll buy you bibimbap,your fave!' she sat down,smiling widely.

Jessica refused,'No,thank you.It's alright.'

Luhan appeared out of nowhere,saying,'Hey,what's up?' he glared at Jessica.

'What's up?!How can you say that when I just got detention for seeing a woman walk by the class?!!' Jessica shouted softly.

Luhan snickered and responded,'Hallucinations.It's called Hallucinations.And serves you right!Gotta go,social studies time!' he walked off.

'Wow...I'm scared.' Krystal said,wide-eyed.

A bit before class,Krystal went to the bathroom to wwash up.With Beauty beside her by the leg,she washed her hands and face while humming a song.She washed her face,wiped her face and looked up at the mirror.Something caught her eye...no,someone caught her eye.A woman dressed in white with messed up hair and some blood on her dress,stood.Krystal turned around swiftly but there was nothing.She stepped back slowly.

'Is that you,Jess-unni?' she asked in a shaky voice.

No response...

Krystal noticed Beauty at the corner where she saw the woman in white,and she winced.In a trembling way,she rushed towards Beauty and took her.She turned around and when seeing nobody,she hugged Beauty,screamed and ran out as fast as lightning.She bumped into Kai after a while.She turned pale and started muttering.

'I'm scared!I'm scared!Oh,Please~!I'm so scared!!!' (without hesitation about 10 to 11 times)

'What's wrong?!' Kai asked worriedly.

Krystal shouted on the top of her lungs 'I SAID I'M SCARED!!!'

She jumped onto Kai's back and held tightly as Kai tried getting her off his back.Kai was really embarassed due to looks and stares of people they were getting.Krystal looked like a fierce rider while Kai looked like a bull.'Yah!Krystal!Get off me!Please?People are staring,' he said loudly,turning around in circles.Krystal hold on tightly,still.'Krystal,I count up to 3.You get off,okay?Do it while I'm nice.1....2....3!' Kai shouted softly.No movement,Krystal was stuck on him like super glue.Kai pleaded,'Please get off!I have arts now!Get off!' He shook his back.

Krystal clung to him like a Koala.

Kai tried pulling her hands off his shoulder but Krystal hung onto Kai's neck strongly.'Ow!Ow!Ow!YAH!!' Kai screamed.'I-I can't breathe!!!' he pulled and pulled Krystal's hands.They didn't budge.Suddenly,Jessica arrived saying,'Hey,Krys!Let go,let go,let go!I'll buy you a fairy toy and ice-cream?' Finally,Krystal let go when hearing that,picked up Beauty and apologized to Kai,'Mianhae!Really so sorry.' Kai chuckled,messed up Krystal's hair and responded,'Nah,it's alright,Kiddo.' With that Krystal went off.