Mood Swing?

Formula of Love

Sungjong's POV

His name is Lee Sungyeol. He's one of the nicest actors in our school. He's fun to be with, he's romantic and most of all, he's caring. He's my best friend.
 



The sun was up, but when I awoke, Howon hyung was already awake. He's my cousin, we live in the same house since both of our parents are in the States to work. So, Howon hyung was responsible for me and I look up to him as my older brother. He cooks for me, he takes care of me as if I'm his little brother. Nice, right?

We both had to move quickly since we have to go to school early. Howon hyung is the one assigned to list all the late students this day. So we were up at 6 AM.

Minutes later and then we're now at school! Yay~ Yay? No. Time is fast, and later on I found out that it's already 8 AM. Classes start, we have to go now to our homerooms.

I don't wanna tell about the part in the classes because it was actually boring. Advanced study makes everything boring and... you didn't have to listen to the teacher anymore. But I don't want to skip class.

"Where's Mr. Jang? He's like 10 minutes late, already."
"You know the rule. 15 minutes late, the class is cancelled."

Howon hyung spoke up, and when he does, everyone in class goes quiet to hear what he says. He's our class president, no wonder.

Suddenly, someone yelled out loud.
"15 MINUTES!"

Everyone got up from their seats as if there is something exciting outside. I waved at Hoya hyung before he went out and watched Daeyeol stand up.

"Going out?"

I shook my head and smiled softly at him.

"I'll go look after your brother."

Daeyeol looked at his hyung, who was sleeping on his seat. He looked back at me and spoke in a somewhat teasing tone.

"Be careful, Jongie."

He grinned at me and walked out of the homeroom, leaving me and Sungyeol alone.

I looked at my best friend on my left, sleeping peacefully. He does look like an angel while sleeping. I'm sure, any girl would fall for him. I brushed his fringe off his eyes, smiling at him. He started sleeptalking afterwards.

"Sungjong-ah."
"Ne, hyung?"

I was trying not to laugh. Is he dreaming of me? How sweet.

"I..."
"WHERE IS EVERYONE?!"

I almost jumped in surprise, while Yeol hyung awoke at the loud voice. There was Mr. Jang on the door. But he prefers being called Dongwoo.

"They left the room because... you've been late for 20 minutes, now."

"Kids nowadays... Remember, there's still P.E class later." He shook his head and waves at us, leaving me and Yeol hyung alone. When I looked to my left, he was already up from his seat, looking out of the open window. I followed and stood beside him.

"Beautiful, right?"

I nodded and smiled at the view. It was indeed beautiful. A chilly breeze passed by, making me shiver slightly. Sungyeol hyung turned his head to me.

"Cold?"
"Yeah."

Sungyeol hyung pouted, murmuring. I looked back at the view outside. The sun was out, but it didn't make us sweat. It was still a cold day.

I suddenly felt long arms wrap around me. When I looked up behind me, I realized Sungyeol hyung was backhugging me again.

"Am I that cuddly, hyung?"
"Eh... of course. But I don't have a jacket that's why I'm hugging you instead."
"Mm, okay."

I nodded and slightly leaned against him. He is so warm and tall. I felt safe and nice. We chatted about things, our topic randomly changing every now and then. And finally, our topic turned into lovelife.

"Sungyeol hyung, why don't you court someone?"

A short span of silence were between us. It was until he spoke, his voice going bored, I think.

"I don't have the courage to."
"Then I'll help you!"

I grinned and turned around to face him, poking his cheeks. He looked down at me with his cheeks getting pink. He's so cute!

"Aw hyung, blushing? Who is it?"

He quickly shook his head, his lips never parting. I kept on poking him here and there, but he didn't say a name. I sighed and turned around, pouting.

"... Sungjong-ah."
"Are you going to tell me now?"

I looked back at him with a cheeky grin on my face. He pursed his lips, gulping, nodding at me. I squealed and poked his cheeks every now and then, being very excited. Who is the lucky girl?

Finally, he started speaking, but slowly and nervously.

"Sungjong, I like..."
"SUNGJONG!"

We both eyed the door, seeing Howon hyung approaching us. I smiled at him, chirping. "Hyung?"

"Guess who's coming tomorrow."
"Umma? Appa? Seonkyu?"

He shook his head and looked at me again. I looked at the ceiling, still thinking.

"Hojae hyung? Hojoon?"

Again, he shook his head. I really can't remember any important person who will be coming tomorrow, or sooner. I kept on thinking. Suddenly, a name came up to my mind.

"Oh my God. He's coming?!"

Howon hyung nodded at me with a calm smile. I jumped around in happiness and excitement. The person I haven't seen in somewhat like 9 years is coming! I missed him so much, I can't believe it.

"Hyung! Hyung! We have to clean the house when we get home! He's staying with us, right? Right?"

"Aigoo, Sungjong. He's going back to his hou-- mansion. He won't be staying with us."

"Aish, that hyung."

I gave out a pout and crossed my arms. Howon hyung threw his arm on my shoulder, laughing. Laughing or laughing at me? We never know.

"He's gonna transfer to this university, too."
"Jinjja?!"

I jumped again in happiness. I'm actually going to see him everytime!

Someone suddenly cleared his throat. I looked at my left, seeing Sungyeol hyung pursing his lips, looking away right after. I giggled and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung~ I'm sorry! I was just so overjoyed!"
"Who is... coming tomorrow?"

I looked around and Howon hyung was gone, being replaced by most of our classmates. But I still hugged Yeol hyung.

"My childhood friend I told you about before. Remember? Kim Myungsoo!"

Sungyeol hyung just nodded at me. Why wasn't he smiling? Why wasn't he happy for me? I'm sure Myungsoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung would get along well. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Someone held at my shirt and pulled me away from Sungyeol hyung. When I looked back, it was Daeyeol hyung looking at the doorway. When I turned my head, exactly, the class president came in... which is my cousin.

"The next teacher for the next subject is absent. But to avoid getting in trouble and resulting to me being sent to the dean's office, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get past through that door."

He pointed at the opened door of our classroom, and everyone nodded at him. Amazing how everyone obeys him, right?

Sungyeol hyung went back to his seat and opened his notebook, the tip of his pen almost touching the blank, white page. I sat beside him and smiled, crossing my legs.

"Get ready tomorrow, hyung. Tomorrow's a big day."

He nodded without looking at me, a blank expression on his face. I tried to look at his notebook what he was drawing, but I wasn't able to see it. I looked back at Daeyeol hyung behind me, mouthing at him.

"What's wrong with Sungyeol hyung?"

He shrugged at me as he looked at his older brother. Something was suddenly wrong about my best friend, and I don't even know.

 


sobs bc my canopy is still broken. but i'll do my best to update, even if i still have like 5298724 stories on draft and 2 or 3 stories ongoing? #swag

about infinite's new mv. 

"INFINITE IS BACK WITH THEIR NEW MV"
"WHAT'S THE TITLE OMF"
"BACK"
"YES I KNOW BUT WHAT'S THE TITLE??"
"BACK!!!"
"I NEED THE TITLE"
"BACK GDI"

lol. lol lol. 

i still need that infinite f mv tho.