Choi Siwon Is A Dangerous Man!

Hug me, Kiss me, Love me! {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Splash!

“Wha-what the- Yah, Donghae!” Siwon was startled when Donghae suddenly splashed the cold water on his head. Donghae; looking quite satisfied smirked as he capped his bottle back after drinking the last sip of it. The whole studio was focusing at the both of them as soon as they heard Siwon’s shriek.

“Have you cooled your head yet?” said Donghae, finally. He then threw his towel to Siwon, gesturing him to dry his head before he caught a cold. Siwon, still looking as startled as ever just conceded with his order.  Kyuhyun was looking at them too, although his look was not particularly of a concerned type. Compared to concern, he looked a bit more like a junior being curious over the seniors’ spite.

“Donghae, Siwon, tell hyung what’s wrong?” Leeteuk then stopped the music and approached the two boys with a very concern look. He took a glance at Siwon but Siwon just shrugged his shoulder off. “I am just as curious as you are, hyung.” He said.

Leeteuk then shifted his eyes to Donghae. His eyes were definitely asking for an explanation for his behavior. Donghae let out a sigh before he spoke, “It’s nothing. Siwon said his head is still hurting so I splashed some cold water to lessen the pain. Right, Siwon-ah?”

And Siwon looking as clueless as he always did quietly mumbled, “I did?”

“Hyung! Is your head still hurting?! I heard it’s still hurting? I’m sorry, hyung! I’m really really sorry! Shall I go buy you some painkillers? I want to massage for you, but umma always said that I’m a bad massager, so I’m doubtful if I would be of any good. Oh, Ottokke, hyung??” Kyuhyun suddenly attacked Siwon with all his might, emitting a chain of questions endlessly as he held Siwon’s head in his palm again. His eyes yet again were fixed on Siwon’s, making Siwon’s face beet red from the direct eye contact.

All of them were surprised to see the rabbit-like Kyuhyun to suddenly turn that aggressive, especially Donghae and Leeteuk. Siwon was stunned to see Kyuhyun’s face up-close, yet what’s more riling Siwon's heart was actually Kyuhyun’s worried gaze. How could he look this adorable? Those sparkling brown eyes, with that worried puppy look. And that petite lips- Ah, I want to kiss him. – Siwon’s thoughts were definitely in complete disarray. His mind was a blank.

He grabbed Kyuhyun’s head and forcefully brought it closer to his face, and…

Chu! He kissed him.

Kyuhyun was surprised, yet he could not respond to this situation. He was too surprised that he just froze. What. Is. Happening. Right. Now? – Kyuhyun’s mind was still catching up to the situation. Their lips were still locked together.

“Oh god, he had lost it!” Ryeowook shrieked as he landed his bum onto the floor.

“Siwon has finally lost it! He did it! He just did it!” Eunhyuk screamed, covering his mouth with his hand.

Donghae could only smacked his forehead and shook his head right and left. He knew this was coming but who would have thought that Kyuhyun would lower his guard in front of this kissing monster. Although Donghae had just met him a while ago, he could sense that Kyuhyun was the type that had a tough concrete barrier built around him eventhough he had that cute and innocent look on his face. He could sense it because he too used to be of the same type; before he met these amazing teammates.

“I knew this would happen someday, but to think it would happen on this day, and on someone he just met.. This will be a total hell..” Leeteuk exhaled, as he was imagining the total chaos that will soon come storming in. 

And... they were still kissing. Kyuhyun was frozen hard that he could not budge even a little; probably still in shock. While Siwon was still in his blank mode, totally ignoring the outer world.

“Okay, stop!” Heechul stepped towards both of them and knocked Siwon’s head with his fist, forcing Siwon back into reality.

“Ouch!” Siwon groaned in pain as he rubbed his sore head.

“That’s enough, Siwon. Have you come back to your own sense now?” said Heechul with a stern tone as he grabbed Siwon’s jaw and lifted it upward to face him.

“What did I do?” asked Siwon, vaguely recalling if he had done any mistake.

“Now, don’t piss me off Siwon. You just kissed your junior, and you asked me that?” As soon as he finished his sentence, Siwon’s expression became clearer.

“Ah, that. He was just too adorable, like a puppy. So I just had to kiss him.” Siwon giggled a little soon after, treating the case as if it was nothing big. “I don’t think it would be a big deal though?” Siwon gave an innocent look.

“Like hell it wouldn’t. Look at him!” Heechul then instantly forced Siwon to face Kyuhyun and so he saw, there Kyuhyun kneeled, giving a distant blank gaze towards who knows where, Paris maybe? He looked like he just had his soul drawn out of him.

“Apologize. Now.” Heechul commanded. His eyes were roaring with fire blaze, waiting to strike his prey if he did not do as he commanded. Heechul-hyung is real scary when he got mad. I’m never gonna touch his bad side from now on. – Thought Eunhyuk.

Siwon nodded hesitantly. He then slid his legs on the floor towards the distant Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-ah?” He called gently, but Kyuhyun did not respond – or more like, he did not hear him.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” He called again with a louder voice. He waved his hands in front of Kyuhyun’s face, trying to catch his attention but failed. Kyuhyun did not blink even once since the kiss.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Siwon raised his voice a little bit more while he slightly shook Kyuhyun’s shoulder. And this time, he succeeded in pulling Kyuhyun back to himself.

“Ah, Siwon-hyung. What’s wrong?” asked Kyuhyun with a fake smile. He asked me what’s wrong?

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m sorry about just now. That kiss was- it was intentional. Well, you were so cute just now and it made me remember my puppy at home. I just had to kiss you. But that is all. Really!” He explained earnestly with his hands still gripping Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Now it’s Siwon’s turn to fix his eyes on his. Kyuhyun tried to return the stare but he gave up. He couldn’t maintain the eye contact so he looked away.

“Your face is red. Are you okay? Are you mad?” asked Siwon as he placed his palms on Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I’m okay. And that’s okay. I’m not concerned at all about the kiss. It’s just a normal kiss, on the lips, like a man kissing his puppy. Yup. It’s okay. So- let me just go and continues the rehearsal. Okay? Bye.” Kyuhyun stood up abruptly, and so forcing Siwon onto the floor. He then walked away, tripped a little over nothing and continued the dance at the spot where he had left off. The rest was still staring at him.

“He obviously was not okay though,” Donghae mumbled as he snickered at the restless and clumsy Kyuhyun.

          ************************************************

The loud cheering filled the concert hall. Fans were chanting every member’s names from the start of the performance till the end. Some were requesting for an encore, but sadly the stage was ending and the time was not enough for them to hold the encore. Their performance was a success, although there were few mistakes here and there by different members.

Surprisingly, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter