Double Kyuhyun?!

Hug me, Kiss me, Love me! {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Donghae’s voice aroused Kyuhyun back to his normal original state; if he wasn’t before. Kyuhyun stopped abruptly upon Donghae’s call, forcing Donghae’s face to slam onto Kyuhyun’s back due to the initial momentum of the forced dragging.

 

“Ouch!” cried Donghae as he rubbed his aching nose. Kyuhyun rapidly rotated his body to face the older guy with a face full of concern and guilt. “Are you okay, hyung? Does it hurt? It must have hurt a lot right? Oh, I’m really really sorry, hyung!” he apologized earnestly as he frowned a little, completely expressing his feelings of worry and guilt.

 

Donghae raised his head slightly, engaging an eye contact with the slightly taller little guy before he threw the sincerest gorgeous smile he’d ever seen. Okay, what. Gorgeous? Seriously? Kyuhyun hissed inside of his mind. But he really has a gorgeous smile! You can’t deny it! And I like it~ The other part of his mind retorted before he mentally rolled his eyes in annoyance. (Well, Kyuhyun surprisingly (not) had this double split personality, as you can see)

 

“No biggies. Hyung is completely fine. You little guy don’t have to worry okay?” replied the older guy as he ruffled Kyuhyun’s messy hair, tugging Kyuhyun from his mental adorable little argue with his other part, as he himself liked to call it devilKyu.

 

“Really? It doesn’t hurt?” The little guy then replied. His face although lesser, still showed a tint of concern over the fact that his bony back had hit his senior’s face, hard.

 

“Anyways, Kyuhyun. Where are we going really?” asked Donghae as his gazes fell onto different places, trying to recognize the ‘different’ path to the café that Kyuhyun was leading him to. Kyuhyun reflexively adopted Donghae’s gazes as he too, glanced to different places around him. “We are going to the caf-“ He halted his sentence halfway when he noticed he had brought the older guy to wherever they were at that moment and it’s way south from the intended café.

 

Kyuhyun then shifted his gaze back to Donghae before he raised his thick and nicely done eyebrows and smiled whilst biting his pink plump lips. “Sorry, hyung. I think… we’re lost…” He ran his hand through his already messy hair, trying to hide his embarrassment although it was a useless try. His face was beet red, flushing to the maximum level of embarrassment. Crap. This is sooo not cool! You just ruined your cool image, Cho Kyuhyun!

 

Donghae shot a meaningful smirk as he nodded, a teasing nod in fact.

 

“Oh I see. We’re lost huh… I wonder if it’s really us, or just you…” replied Donghae as he strained his voice a little on the ‘you’ part, completely getting the situation and mocking him.

 

The little guy noticed that his senior was slowly getting the reason of his behavior. And so, being a bit comfortable with the older guy, he facade an innocent blank face before he said, “Hyung, I think I remember the way to the café now. Let’s go.”

 

Donghae chuckled at the little guy’s effort to brush off his previous mocking but he just shrugged it off and followed the little guy, still with a glee face. The young lad then fastened his pace, stumbling and tripping as he was trying to reach the café quickly in hope the awkward and embarrassing moment would stop and rapidly fade away, which Donghae found quite funny and cute, but–

 

Stumbling, my dear babyKyu? Reaaaaaaal smooth, baby! – DevilKyu tormented. Oh shut up! You’re so annoying and not helping! – Barked BabyKyu, as the DevilKyu had liked to call him.

 

---

 

Noises and laughter crept through the café. Forks and knives screeching and scraping against the plates, escorting the munching and chewing noises as the members feasted themselves in with the savory black pepper-flavored steaks prepared by a well-known chef, which they had no idea whom. Ignorance, you might as well said it out loud.

 

Soon after, the milk white grandeur door decorated with beautiful artsy of non-existent flowers was swung open with light force, revealing two faces imprinted with wide smiles as they were talking and laughing, arms surrounding each other’s shoulders, as they were getting to know each other more while they walked together.

 

One of them— still imprinted with that gorgeous smile greeted gleefully, “Hey peeps! What’s for dinner?”

 

Whilst the other’s smile disappeared, the face changing from elation to bitter nervousness.

 

The loud noises of the members halted immediately upon the sudden interruption, still engraved with grins and smiles as their gazes fell onto Donghae. But soon after their eyes shifted onto the other, the younger one, their smiles abruptly dissipated. Some were rolling their eyes, some were releasing heavy sighs, displaying their feelings of discomfort and uneasiness upon the presence of the other.

 

Fortunately, one of the seated members – Eunhyuk who seemed less intimidated, quickly parted his lips to break the tense silence.

 

“Oh, Donghae-ah! We were having black pepper steak! Damn delicious! Come here and sit with us!” He tried to speak as neutral as he could, feigning elation as he threw his gummy smile. He was about to invite the little guy over too, when his eyes briefly caught the arms slinging over each other’s shoulder (Particularly Kyuhyun’s arm over Donghae’s shoulder, really). In that instance, he felt a slight burning sensation within his chest, clutching his heart upon the intense flare, as he wondered –What’s wrong with my heart? It hurts… I… I should eat…

 

He pursed his lips a little, before he threw another smile (not the gummy smile) as he harbored the intense feeling deep inside and said, “Kyuhyun-ah! You too, come here and eat!” before he continued to dine in the food.

 

Donghae noticed the wrecking situation but he chose to feign ignorance as he suddenly pushed away the little guy’s arms and grabbed his shoulders from behind, and so pushing him towards the empty seats beside and in front of Eunhyuk. Although Kyuhyun seemed a little reluctant, his legs still slid forward with the help of Donghae’s push. Eunhyuk observed those little gestures between the two guys through the corner of his eyes, and his heart twitched.

 

The older guy then forced Kyuhyun to sit in front of Eunhyuk (which meant literally sitting beside Leeteuk) while he went to place himself at the empty seat beside Eunhyuk. Oh great. Of all places, why here?! Kyuhyun shrieked in his mind. He looked at Donghae who was then casually resting his chin on Eunhyuk’s shoulder as his arms wrapped around his slender waist, pampering himself around the skinny guy. Ok. Now he’s totally being comfortable there. Donghae-hyung! You trying to kill me?!

 

“Eunhyuk, feed me.” Said Donghae. Eunhyuk tilted his head a little while he tried to hide the smile he was forging, reflexively. He wondered why he was that elated. Maybe he was just delighted with Donghae’s indulging around him, or maybe he was just contented upon seeing Kyuhyun, eyeing them with jealousy (or that’s what he thought Kyuhyun was feeling, but not really).

 

Eunhyuk had not yet able to respond to the spoilt big old guy’s pampering when suddenly, a tanned tall guy stood up abruptly, and thus pushing the chair he was sitting on a while ago to fall and slam the floor hard. The sudden loud thud sound brought everyone’s focus onto the standing figure, mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter