Pain

Take It As Happiness

We entered back into the building, Youngmin was on the floor weeping, if the way he treated me was what he called love then how is he if he hates someone?

We sat down on the floor, the world was spinning for me and everything went dark and I felt a hard floor.

I woke up and some chatter next to me was heard. I opened my eyes and felt someone dabbing a damp towel on my head I stopped the hand and looked at who it was, it was someone with brown hair and pink highlighted bangs. I stared at him with a confused face and I looked around.

“Where’s Mark?” I asked him.

“He went out with the rest of the group.” He answered. I looked down.  So my soon to be honey left me after I fainted, I thought to myself. “I’m BamBam by the way.” He then said.

“DaYun.” I replied.

“There’s a park near here, wanna play around?”

“Are you serious?” I asked. “How come you know me so well and we just met?” I laughed. He let out a little chuckle as well.

When we arrived at the park he bought me an ice cream and we sat down by the swing.

“How did you meet Mark?” He asked.

“Well... you just saw how.” I replied.

“What?!” He shouted. I nodded. “How?! Then how are you guys getting married soon?!”

“Like all the fanfics.” I said hoping he understood.

“Forced marriage.” He said dully, I nodded. Tears built a fortress in my eyes. “A-are you alright?!” He asked scared.

“Nothing.” I said He sat silently. As normal they never fell.

“H-hey, there’s a river near a bridge just a few seconds from here. Do you wanna play around there?” He asked hesitantly. I nodded and we walked not far from the park. When we made it there the park was still at eyes view. We threw stones on the surface of the water and it skimmed it while also hopping along.

After long hours of playing the sun was setting.

“I think it’s time for us to go home.” I said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” He replied we stood up and said our awkward goodbyes and walked separate ways without looking back.

I usually took the train when I was not getting picked up by the drivers when I was younger. I knew the route like the back of my hand.

“Feels strange to be here again.” I said to myself. I shivered and thought it’s almost autumn but it snows, it’s crazier when its winter. I let out a little giggle. Out of the blue the thought of Youngmin came up and I daydreamed about the entire thing earlier.

After I don’t know how long I fell on the floor again, not because of fainting but because someone landed on me. I looked at who it was and it was a boy with red hair and a black tux with certain parts of it with the colour of yellow. How fancy did he look? It took me a while to realise it was B1A4’s leader JinYoung.

“J-JinYoung?!” I shouted out loud. He laid a finger on my lips, grabbed my wrist and pulled me while running.

“Open the car!” He shouted and dragged me in there as well.

“Hyung who is she?” said one boy. The car was filled with B1A4 members. JinYoung, GongChan, Shinwoo, Sandeul and Baro.

“I don’t know, I just brought her just in case she told them which way I went.

“I have a name you know.” I said while puffing my cheeks.

“Yeppuda...” They said in unison.

“What’s up with people calling me cute?! Oh did you guys just come one of a concert?” I asked.

“No, JinYoung’s forced marriage.” Stated Shinwoo, they all wacked him at some part of his upper body.

“It’s alright I’m in a middle of one now.” I replied, they stared at me in confusion

“Sorry to have disturbed you. We will take you home.” Said GongChan. I appreciated it and they actually took me home. When we were at the front gate, they dropped me off and drove away.

“Name and business?” Asked the guard.

“DaYun and I live here.” I replied coldly.

“S-sorry ma’am.” He answered. I walked into the house and my mom asked,

“Where on earth have you been?”

“Well, I fainted on the ground and Mark left me to go hang out with his friends and I was guarded by his friend and...” I couldn’t go on since if I told my mom that I was taken here by JinYoung... she would stab a person. She hates strangers trust me, she literally stabbed a main for talking about a stranger, strange she didn’t get caught.

“Never mind that go to bed, tomorrow is your big day.”

“ALREADY?!”  I screamed. She said nothing and pushed me into my room. You see now why I never like her? She always speeds things up, faster than they need to. I decided for all times sake that I might run away again, which I did.

At midnight I looked out my window and opened the balcony door, I climbed down a tree and crawled through a hole on the wall outside. The cafe was bound to be closed but the twins should still be cleaning up. I ran all the way there and they were still there. I banged on the window and they said “Sorry we are closed.” I ignored that and knocked harder and shouted,

“Youngmin! Kwangmin open the damn door!” They turned to a familiar voice and was enlighten to see me, I think.

“DaYun!” Youngmin said and hugged me.

“Why are you here?” Asked Kwangmin.

“Well I’m getting married tomorrow and I don’t want to.” I answered.

“To Mark?” Youngmin asked.

“No to my dog.” I said sarcastically. “I am forced to marry him.”

“Get out and marry him then.” Youngmin said while walking away.

“Why?” I continued. “I thought you loved me. You know what Youngmin? Sometimes I just wish you never found me, that I just starved to death because you are always mean to me, you confuse me all the time and I just feel stupid when you do! Why are you like this to me?! From I Love You to Go Marry Mark Even Though I Don’t Want You To! You are so stuck up you know!” He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the wall lifting me up and strangling me.

“Shut up!” He said and started punching. “I wish I never found you too because I can never concentrate! I wish you would die!” He shouted.

“I-I d-don’t n-need t-to n-now.” I answered trying to breathe. He realised what he has done and let me go. I fell on the floor on my hands and knees and coughed so much. I lost so much oxygen that I was knocked out again. I opened my eyes just moments later and felt the blood from my eye slowly making its way down to the ground where I lay. I stood up to see Youngmin with his hands up and my mom standing in front of the twins screaming her lungs out. “Amma...” I said. “Stop.”

“DaYun! You must really want to stop the wedding, okay it will end because I had a call from Mark’s father, and he said he was sorry for all the inconvenience, that it was all just a mix up.”

“Great.” She turned to look at me and fainted. I tried to open both eyes but I could only see through one eye, that’s when I realised my left eye was broken.