Confession

Take It As Happiness

I went to the hospital. Normal. I never said a word, ever. I have been there 3 days and finally my parents paid a visit.

“You’re going to be okay!” My mom said joyfully. I smiled without a sound. I tried to talk but the only thing that came out of my mouth was gasps of air. I forced a voice to come out but wheezes were forced instead. I tried and tried but nothing.

“Darling, are you trying to speak?” My father asked. I nodded. I laid back. Getting revenge on Youngmin was my plan, I grinned with an evil feel to it. My parents left scared of me. Guess who my next guest, Youngmin.

“DaYun...” He said in a quiet voice almost like a whisper. He sat on the chair next to my bed and put his hand on top of mine. I pulled my hand away. I slapped him so hard that his face turned red. He fell on his knees crying, “DaYun please forgive me. I never meant for this to happen. Your mom told me what happened, that your voice is gone. I know that it was the most important thing to you.” I stood from my bed and fell on my knees but I got up again. I grabbed him by the collar, opened the door and shoved him out. I slammed the door shut and slowly walked back to my bed where I rested for weeks.

Days passing by with me thinking of how I can get my revenge, how I can redeem myself, he took the most important to me and the only thing that gave me the strength to carry on, my voice. It was what I used to sing when I was lonely and when I was in the box, singing helped me carry on now it’s gone.  Someday I will get my revenge so be careful Jo Youngmin I thought to myself.

Uncountable days, probably even weeks passed until I was able to leave. I walked out wearing a nice outfit like this,

 

 

And a white medical eye patch like the one this lady is wearing

 

When I walked out I was greeted by, surprisingly, Mark.

“You know we aren’t together anymore until the wedding which is a long time in the future.” I wrote down on a piece of paper the nurse instructed me to use when I want to say something.

“I-I know. I was just hoping that we can still be you know.” He shyly replied.

“You still want to go out with me until then?!” I wrote surprised.

“N-ne.” He cutely suggested. I scratched my head.

“You don’t have to say anything but here.” He answered while passing me flowers, they were beautiful.

 

“These were supposed to be the flowers you held for the wedding.” He continued. “But my dad told me everything, to be honest I was upset.”

“Why?” I wrote

“I’ll explain later. If you wouldn’t mind going on a date with me that is.” He replied. I nodded and we went off to a carnival.

We ate in a restaurant and sat down on a bench by a merry-go-round.

“Come on tell me why you were upset.” I teasingly demanded on the note book.

“Because I thought...” He whispered the rest.

“What?” I wrote fast

“Because I thought you were pretty.” He said, I looked at him  dumbfounded “People such as GOT7 and B1A4 called you pretty?” He said out of the blue.

“Wait, how did you know about B1A4?” I queried on the note filled of words.

“They told me.” He answered. Seriously, singers these days really like talking don’t they. “You know I can make you marry me right?” He said out of nowhere.

“Please.” I wrote

“I won’t force you to; I want you to make decisions so you can be happy.” He said.

“You are so cliché you know.” I wrote.

“What happened to your belongings?” He asked.

“Someone took them home for me.”

“Like a princess.” He said.

“More like I have no choice.” He stayed silent. “No.”

“No what?” He asked.

“No, I can’t be your girlfriend”

“Why?”

“It will make big news and you would probably get so much hates, no, GOT7 will when they find out that the most popular member is going around and getting a girlfriend during debut.”

“You research really well.” He added.

“What do you think? I am final year High School; I need to keep researching about available jobs” I said, I got my voice back!!

“Oh, I thought you lost your voice.” He shouted in shock

“It automatically returned?!” I shouted back. We jumped around and people stared at us as if we were demented.

After jumping around like little kids we decided to take a little walk around the park just nearby. We were laughing at each other’s jokes even though some weren’t funny whatsoever. In a sheer coincidence we met the other forced couple, Youngmin and JiHyun.

“DaYun?” Youngmin asked. I frowned at him.

“How dare you look at my Minnie like that?” JiHyun said out of nowhere.

“Minnie?” I laughed out including Mark.

“Minnie as in the mouse Minnie?” Mark asked out crying of laughter.

“Leave that out, DaYun you’re out of the hospital.” Youngmin stated.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t of even been in there if it wasn’t for you.” I replied.

“That’s a good thing.” JiHyun interrupted.

“Will you shut your pothole for one second JiHyun? Because all I hear is blah blah blah blah.” She growled and turned away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Mark and went passed them, Mark whispered to me that he had to head back to JYP HQ and ran off. When I was about a meter away from them Youngmin said,

“I love you.” I slowly curled my fist as tears gathered in my eyes again but in the first time in forever they fell. I turned to Youngmin and slapped him.

“I get it now. I can’t believe I just realised now. You don’t want me to be happy. That’s why you only say that to me in front of Mark so that hopefully he would leave me! You punk! You caused me so much pain already so cut the crap! I’m sick and tired of you, everything about you! I admit I do love you and it kills me to say that now after you damaged my eye and almost killed me and I can’t help it! I want to stop but you’re always there!” I cried out loud.

“DaYun...” He said.

“No! I have always listened to you, I did everything for you so now listen to me! I have never been hurt this way in my entire life. I thought that when you saved me all those years ago, I would forget all the pain, I thought you would be the one who would never give up on me, but I guess not, you were the total opposite. Okay, I love you, I love Jo Youngmin but what good would that do? You just keep hurting me every second very fast like I’m cutting my throat open, just that fast. From now on, let’s just forget that both of us didn’t exist and that everything that happened in our past was just a past nightmare and forget any of this every happened.”  I continue crying

“DaYun I can’t do that.” He said.

“I’m sorry, this is the best, for both of us.” I turned away but before I could walk off something happened, something that affected me a lot.

 

~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~

I'm Back!!!!! How you doing? Missed writing but Korea was fun seeing family again not friends though {i have no friends in korea ;_;} ANyway I will continue posting chapters ;3